Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Beware of fake passport agents

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Beware of fake passport agents

by Reshma » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 am

Hi All,

I want to alert everybody of the fake passport agents in Hyderabad. Few months back, a guy by name SURESH KUMAR FROM ORANGE HOME SERVICES, flat no. 207/B, 2nd floor, Babu Khan Estate, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad - 500 001, MOBILE NO. 9032011999 HAS CHEATED US saying that he will get the passports done for the entire family and we had to pay 5000/- per person. He took 20,000/- from us and flew. Many a times we tried to contact him but his mobile is switched off. Looks like he is going to cheat many peopple and close down his business and fly somewhere..

Do a thorough background checking before you give work for any agent. They could be having fully set up office but still we cannot say when they shut down.

Trust all of us share such experiences so that we can stop these kind of people from cheating people.

Regards,

Reshma.
Reshma

Re: Beware of fake passport agents

by Jwala » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:32 pm

రేష్మా మేడం గారు మీరు అలాంటి వూరకనే వదిలేస్తే వాళ్ళు ఇంకొకరిని మోసం చేసే అవకాశం ఉంది.
మీరు హైదరబాద్ సైబర్ పోలిసులకు కంప్లైంట్ ఇచ్చింటే చాలా బాగుండు.
Jwala

Re: Beware of fake passport agents loan against property

by satya » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am

hi to all

don't trust this kind of persons i also faced same but not passport i faced for loan he is a big cheater i meet him chikkadpally office now he also shifted from their he cheated me 10000rs now he is doing HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES MAY BE IN KUKATPALLY HIS PHONE NUMBER ALSO NOT WORKING NUMBER IS 9000613210, 040 65814099,658140453 his mail id is durga127@yahoo.in kindly i am requesting HDB financial services people also kindly dont entertain this guy he cheated so many people in front of me beware
satya

Re: Beware of fake passport agents

by manishakailesh » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you for sharing this will surely create awareness among many people..
manishakailesh

Return to Local Problems/Issues