Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Introducing car rental portal for hyderabad

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Introducing car rental portal for hyderabad

by HydGMC » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi All,
GetMeCab.com which operates mostly in Delhi and Bangalore , has started its operation in Hyderabad also. GetMeCab is unified taxi service provider who work with multiple taxi operators to provide a unified access to taxies in a city. This can be useful for those who have problems finding taxi with good price and good service.
Give it a try or spread it to your friends if you find it useful. Hyderabad site can be found at http://hyderabad.getmecab.com

Moderators: If you think it as advertisement, delete this post. if you think it is good information for local hyderabad problems, please allow this post.
HydGMC

Re: Introducing car rental portal for hyderabad

by fan_no1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Man, this is great! Was looking for something like this since ages! Thanks!
fan_no1

by mahmhun Singh » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm

I been planning to visit Delhi next month and i think this is a very helpful post. thanks for sharing.....
mahmhun Singh

by spanishTourist » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm

I wish such service was available in Spain. Now I have to use sixt mallorca.
spanishTourist

Return to Local Problems/Issues