Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Never go to R Kennedy Joseph (www.rkassociatess.com)

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Never go to R Kennedy Joseph (www.rkassociatess.com)

by Gurtav » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:46 pm

I have recently been cheated by R Kennedy Joseph and his company RK associates (http://www.rkassociatess.com), interior designers located in Narayanguda, Hyderabad. He took 50% of the payment and hasn't started interior work of my flat and is almost never available to answer as to when he'll start the work. I just learnt that he is a seasoned criminal and has cheated so many people. Through this post, I want to reach out to the people who have been harassed by RK associates interior designers, so that we can get together and fight against him and his company together.
Gurtav

Re: Never go to R Kennedy Joseph (www.rkassociatess.com)

by Gurtav » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm

I have very recently been cheated by R Kennedy Joseph and his company RK associates (http://www.rkassociatess.com), interior designers located in Narayanguda, Hyderabad. He took 75% of the payment and hasn't started interior work of my flat and is almost never available to answer as to when he'll start the work. I just learnt that he is a seasoned criminal and has cheated so many people. Through this post, I want to reach out to the people who have been harassed by RK associates interior designers, so that we can get together and fight against him and his company together.[/quote]
Gurtav

by Gurtav » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Besides him, I have come in contact of people who have been cheated by Kennedy's wife Aruna through her I-axis immigration consultancy as well. This thug Kennedy has history of being detained by police on more than one occasion seems to get free very easily mostly by bribing. I want to warn all innocent people and student who are looking to build their dream home or are thinking of going to them for immigration, to be very very careful and do thorough investigation before even contacting these people.
Gurtav

IN RESPONSE TO GURTAV FALSE COMPLAINT

by RK ASSOCIATESS » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Gurtav wrote:I have recently been cheated by R Kennedy Joseph and his company RK associates (http://www.rkassociatess.com), interior designers located in Narayanguda, Hyderabad. He took 50% of the payment and hasn't started interior work of my flat and is almost never available to answer as to when he'll start the work. I just learnt that he is a seasoned criminal and has cheated so many people. Through this post, I want to reach out to the people who have been harassed by RK associates interior designers, so that we can get together and fight against him and his company together.

I Raphael Kennedy Joseph, MD of RK Associatess would like to explain the false allegations made on my interior designing firm & I-Axis Overseas immigration firm as a counter. The fact about the entire interior designing contract between me and the client Amarinder Sethi, who's entire hard copy supporting documents is available with me, was signed for total consolidated amount of Rs.3,50,000/- of witch Rs.50,000/- was paid as advance amount while signing the contract. After witch entire planning and designing were done as per the clients specifications in 2d and 3d format and approved by the client.
In the recession period my quoted cost is 50% of the market price quoted by other similar interior designer companies. He, Amarinder sethi, has given the above complained and still using my approved designs, which is actually my intellectual property, till I am is fully paid for. As ethical business process in any designing company from any sector, were the virtual design and actual design execution is done by single company, client should get the designs executed by the same company unless or otherwise specified in the contract.
These designs provided by RK Associatess are executed by Amarinder sethi through some other vender, is this not a cheating or criminal act?
It seems Amarinder Sethi is having criminal intentions of defaming my firm. For the same I am going to file criminal defamation suit and proceed legally for further action.
I have suffered a huge loss incurred in this project in the form of payments to my workers and material purchased. Further I will mention all the details in the defamation suit.
RK ASSOCIATESS

by gurtav » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

I would like to respond to Kennedy Jpseph for his post of Dec 2011 in which he alleged that I misused his designs. In all this gap, I had filed a case against him and his company which I won in Sep 2012. Ever since, he is absconding and is not responding to court notices too. Soon he is going to be held for contempt of court.
gurtav

by Gurtav » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 pm

What can we say now...it seems Mr Kenneddy has accepted defeat and is probably out of business now. His website www.rkassociatess.com domain is no longer valid. Well, all I can say is that people who have principles will never shy away and will stand for their principles. But for people like Kennedy, whose whole business is based on cheating people, can never stand with his head up. It is quite evident as he is no-where to be seen after the court's verdict.
Gurtav

Return to Local Problems/Issues