Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Cheating by Housefull Furniture Kukkatpally

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Cheating by Housefull Furniture Kukkatpally

by rishi3211us » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Do not buy any Furniture from Housefull Furniture - if you care for your money. Read my experience below

We ordered for a bed and a mattress from the Housefull Store in Kukkatpally on February 18th and was promised that it would be delivered on 28th February, 2012. We made the full payment of Rs.21699 and received invoice ( Invoice no. 007262 , booking no: 102518212161 ). While selling the bed the sales man specifically checked the stock to confirm that the model is available in stock.

On 28th nothing was delivered, there was no communication from their end. I tried contacting you after multiple calls and speaking to multiple people I was told that the delivery is delayed because the model is not in stock. I kept following up - they did not bother to call back even for once and I was finally told that it will be delivered on 9th March. It was not delivered again, I called back, they said they will deliver on11th March. On 11th morning I called and they said they will deliver by 3.00pm that day, which again they did not.

Till date I have not received the bed and I kept contacting them regularly. Finally, the Kukkatpally store manager (Sandeep) called me on Saturday (17th March) and said they still don't have the bed in their stock and they want me to come to the store and select a replacement. He mentioned that because of all the trouble they are ready to compensate that for me. On Sunday I went to their store and because they did not have any bed at the same price range, I chose a one for Rs.14100 and requested him to offer bargain at the old bed's price (Rs.12500) , as I have already spend enormous amount chasing them and driving to their store 3 times for no fault of mine and even consulting a lawyer to send them a notice. I also told him, alternatively they can refund my full money and I will be ok with that.

The store manager said he can neither offer a discount nor a refund as this decisions are taken by their head office in Mumbai and said they will get back to me on Monday 19th March but in spite of me calling them twice today they have not informed me of any decision. I haven't heard back from them till now - today 20th March.

I am also in touch with many other customers from Hyderabad as well as other Housefull Stores in Mumbai and Bangalore .. and they are all the same. It's a pathetic experience..

In summary
Housefull Furniture is holding my Rs.21699 with them for one month now, I have not received any of the two products I ordered. They do not give any update/information from their side in terms of the status neither are they refunding the money.

Request
a) they are giving a special Diamond pendant offer that they claim to cost Rs.4000 / Rs8000 etc - but when I asked the store manager to verify the cost of it with a jeweller he backtracked. There are other forum posts in consumer court ( link) about this where people have verified the so called "diamond pendant" to cost actually Rs.350 - Don't fall for the scam

b) Please share this post on Facebook / twitter as much as you can to ensure that more people know about this and don't fall prey to their scams
rishi3211us

Re: Cheating by Housefull Furniture Kukkatpally

by Rusmart » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Feel very bad for this horrid experience. But u know my friend this is India. You have to go to this shop with a few Gundas and threaten him and u will see how soon your problem is solved. Also Police can help but you should take a really able policeman with you. Of course you have to file a complaint before anything. All this bulls..t about these people offering a diamond etc is just to fool customers who have not seen diamonds in their lifetime and who do not have the time and money to take it for getting it valued in the stores. Wish you all the best of luck. If you want to avoid all this just pay the difference and forget the matter as a bad experience.
Rusmart

by Bhaimiya » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 am

Now a days in the market all cheaters are doing business, no honest persons anymore.
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by ROHIT KUMAR. VUTUKURI » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm

I have booked a four door wardrobe on 26th of August, 2012, duly paying the full amount. The sealed packages were delivered within fifteen days. however, when the the same was attempted to assemble by the carpenters sent by the firm, it was noticed that three pieces of the furniture were damaged and the same was informed by them to the customer care service. and also informed to the local branch where the booking was made. unfortunately, till date neither the ward robe was not replaced nor there is any positive response from the concerned responsible persons both at Bombay and Hyderabad. I so far I had been to the local store more than half a dozen times without any results. I have also categorically informed the local branch that i am booking a cheating case against the firm naming the local branch and naming the persons who have taken the order. it is disgusting the way the customers are taken for a ride by supplying the substandard furniture, and yet not caring to attend the complaint. I have made up my mind to book a cheating case against firm, besides filing a suit against the firm for cheating me . through this forum I appeal to all the concerned to immediately resolve the issue withou further delaey. At the same time I appeal to all the potential buyers of the furniture not to purchase any furniture from the houseful stores and spread the message to the maximum people.
ROHIT KUMAR. VUTUKURI

by Jai » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 pm

The same happened for me, but it was with Kothapet Store people. As i ordered a black colored recliner they delivered a brown colored with a delay of 3 weeks that too after a strong warning to the store manager demanding for repayment. The only thing good i observed is the people in the store are taking care of customers but the godown people are the most worst idiots who doesn't care about the customers.
My humble advise to all is to please avoid "House Full Furniture Stores" while you are going to purchase any furniture.
Jai

by Garden Furniture » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Guys, this review is just to show how the Houseful is writing their own reviews on Burrp and misguiding the people in HYD. Please consider and read seriously of the customers who faced the bad service from them.
Garden Furniture

by gia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Seems like alot of you have had bad experiences with Housefull Furniture.. My friend bought a dining table set from Housefull.. She had no problem with it.. I guess they are working on their systems and improving...
gia

Re: Cheating by Housefull Furniture Tolichowki

by Prashant Priyadarshi » Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

You are not the only one feeling cheated. I booked 12 furniture items from the Housefull furniture shop on 10.02.2013 and paid the full amount of 1 Lakh 10 Thousand to the shop for all the items. The expected delivery date given by the shop was 25.02.2013 but we got couple of items in march end and April only and that too after calling the store people several times and logging complaints to their customer service centre in Mumbai. First of all the items were not delivered at one go and we got 1-2 items every week which caused much inconvenience. And secondly most of the items which were delivered were defective and when we complained about that they did not take any action. Many times they either do not pick up the phone or disconnect the call which is very frustrating. Thirdly they have still not delivered 2 of the items out of which 1 was delivered but was broken so i had to return it immediately. The service is too bad and also the quality of product which were delivered to us is poor. I am really sick and tired of their false promises for taking up the issue in 24/48 H but in the end nothing happens.
I am not going to recommend anyone to go for Housefull furniture even if they are selling it at dirt cheap price. I had heard that the Housefull service is bad but still i went ahead with it that the issue might be with individual person or with Particular store but now i know that every Housefull store is same and apart from the lucky few customer who might have got the product in time, all the others are suffering like us.
Prashant Priyadarshi

by customer » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 am

plz dont buy any sot of furniture regarding this housefull showroom its the number one fraud business they are running over there i have lost nearly 20000 because of this bloody housefull plz dont buy any items plzzzzzz

NOTE PLZ DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT REGARDING THIS HOUSEFULL U WILL LOOSE UR MONEY WITH IN NO TIME NUMBER ONE FRAUD BUSINESS THEY ARE RUNNING
customer

by Housefull Furniture » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Dear customer, we highly regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please be rest assured that we have improved our services and we promise to continue to do our best. If your complaints have still not been resolved then kindly share your HDC number with us or drop an email to 'happy2help@housefull.co.in' with details. We will look into all your issues on a priority basis and resolve them at the earliest.
Housefull Furniture

by Marko_009 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Nice post!
Marko_009

by manishakailesh » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Oh such a bad experience, but thanks for posting such article it will really aware many people of this fraud...
manishakailesh

by Srinivvas » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi
Hi every one I am not writing this post in the behalf of House full Kukatpally ,
My Products were Delivered Before the Commited date ... My spl thanks for Suresh
I just wanted to share my Experience, I am not sure about the Manager in 2012 and current manager is Same or not
Initially I was misguided by seeing this complains about house full kukatpally :( ,
Let me Narrate my Story ,
I am Mr Srinivvas From Kukatpally Hyderbad , but currently Staying in Malaysia ...
I Placed order with Mr Suresh ( Regional Manager of Kukatpally Branch ) on 3 Jan 2014
From Malaysia
Invoice Details Below
Description Commited
BRIO QUEEN BED WENGE MH 4788 S 1 Jan 14 2014
BRIO 3DOOR WARD WENGE SH 135 C 1 Jan 14 2014
BRIO SIDE TABLE WENGE SH501 ST 1 Jan 14 2014
ALICE SOFA NEW 311 BLACKMATT 1 Jan 14 2014
COFEE TABLE T-10 1 Jan 14 2014
LLOYD DINING SET 1+4 SD816 1 Jan 14 2014
Best part is Mr Suresh has Delivered before commited date
My products were Delivered on 8 Jan 2014 and Installed on 9 Jan 2014
I landed in India on 10 Jan I was able to Enjoy the New Furniture
Mr Suresh Number 91-9603366095

Thank you House Full and Spl Thanks for Kukatpally management

Regards,
M.Srinivvas
Wintel Applications
Information Technology Division
Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad
9th Floor, Annexe Block, Menara Takaful Malaysia,
No 4. Jalan Sultan Sulaiman 50000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Mobile: +60173083449
Email: m.srinivvas@takaful-malaysia.com.my
Srinivvas

by Pakka Hyderabadi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:27 pm

rishi3211us wrote:Do not buy any Furniture from Housefull Furniture - if you care for your money. Read my experience below

We ordered for a bed and a mattress from the Housefull Store in Kukkatpally on February 18th and was promised that it would be delivered on 28th February, 2012. We made the full payment of Rs.21699 and received invoice ( Invoice no. 007262 , booking no: 102518212161 ). While selling the bed the sales man specifically checked the stock to confirm that the model is available in stock.

On 28th nothing was delivered, there was no communication from their end. I tried contacting you after multiple calls and speaking to multiple people I was told that the delivery is delayed because the model is not in stock. I kept following up - they did not bother to call back even for once and I was finally told that it will be delivered on 9th March. It was not delivered again, I called back, they said they will deliver on11th March. On 11th morning I called and they said they will deliver by 3.00pm that day, which again they did not.

Till date I have not received the bed and I kept contacting them regularly. Finally, the Kukkatpally store manager (Sandeep) called me on Saturday (17th March) and said they still don't have the bed in their stock and they want me to come to the store and select a replacement. He mentioned that because of all the trouble they are ready to compensate that for me. On Sunday I went to their store and because they did not have any bed at the same price range, I chose a one for Rs.14100 and requested him to offer bargain at the old bed's price (Rs.12500) , as I have already spend enormous amount chasing them and driving to their store 3 times for no fault of mine and even consulting a lawyer to send them a notice. I also told him, alternatively they can refund my full money and I will be ok with that.

The store manager said he can neither offer a discount nor a refund as this decisions are taken by their head office in Mumbai and said they will get back to me on Monday 19th March but in spite of me calling them twice today they have not informed me of any decision. I haven't heard back from them till now - today 20th March.

I am also in touch with many other customers from Hyderabad as well as other Housefull Stores in Mumbai and Bangalore .. and they are all the same. It's a pathetic experience..

In summary
Housefull Furniture is holding my Rs.21699 with them for one month now, I have not received any of the two products I ordered. They do not give any update/information from their side in terms of the status neither are they refunding the money.

Request
a) they are giving a special Diamond pendant offer that they claim to cost Rs.4000 / Rs8000 etc - but when I asked the store manager to verify the cost of it with a jeweller he backtracked. There are other forum posts in consumer court ( link) about this where people have verified the so called "diamond pendant" to cost actually Rs.350 - Don't fall for the scam

b) Please share this post on Facebook / twitter as much as you can to ensure that more people know about this and don't fall prey to their scams

Sure, brother we will - thanks for information and alert....what happened now did you got your stuff what you were waiting for..... update us, now its almost 2 years, hope you got it. :cry:
Pakka Hyderabadi

by Pakka Hyderabadi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Srinivvas wrote:Hi
Hi every one I am not writing this post in the behalf of House full Kukatpally ,
My Products were Delivered Before the Commited date ... My spl thanks for Suresh
I just wanted to share my Experience, I am not sure about the Manager in 2012 and current manager is Same or not
Initially I was misguided by seeing this complains about house full kukatpally :( ,
Let me Narrate my Story ,
I am Mr Srinivvas From Kukatpally Hyderbad , but currently Staying in Malaysia ...
I Placed order with Mr Suresh ( Regional Manager of Kukatpally Branch ) on 3 Jan 2014
From Malaysia
Invoice Details Below
Description Commited
BRIO QUEEN BED WENGE MH 4788 S 1 Jan 14 2014
BRIO 3DOOR WARD WENGE SH 135 C 1 Jan 14 2014
BRIO SIDE TABLE WENGE SH501 ST 1 Jan 14 2014
ALICE SOFA NEW 311 BLACKMATT 1 Jan 14 2014
COFEE TABLE T-10 1 Jan 14 2014
LLOYD DINING SET 1+4 SD816 1 Jan 14 2014
Best part is Mr Suresh has Delivered before commited date
My products were Delivered on 8 Jan 2014 and Installed on 9 Jan 2014
I landed in India on 10 Jan I was able to Enjoy the New Furniture
Mr Suresh Number 91-9603366095

Thank you House Full and Spl Thanks for Kukatpally management

Regards,
M.Srinivvas
Wintel Applications
Information Technology Division
Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad
9th Floor, Annexe Block, Menara Takaful Malaysia,
No 4. Jalan Sultan Sulaiman 50000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Mobile: +60173083449
Email: m.srinivvas@takaful-malaysia.com.my

how is the quality of the products, is it worth to buy it from full Hyderabad? let me know.
Pakka Hyderabadi

by petter » Mon May 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Yeah, it was really bad experience.. Hope you would be resolve it..
petter

by Housefull Furnitures » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:08 am

Dear valued customers, it is with great concern that we address your experience with our customer service department. We are taking all the necessary steps to make sure that such issues does not occur again. If your complaints have still not been taken care of then please share your HDC number with us or drop an email to us at 'happy2help@housefull.co.in' and our team will resolve your issue at the earliest.
Housefull Furnitures

Return to Local Problems/Issues