Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

How to get an NOC for transfer my car from Hyd to Del

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

How to get an NOC for transfer my car from Hyd to Del

by Pooja » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 am

Hi guys,

I see this forum is really helping people out. So I though I put my query here as I am totally clueless at the moment.

I bought a Hyundai i20 4 months ago. The car is registered as an AP number but now I am moving to Delhi so I plan to take my car along. However I am totally confused with the process of applying an NOC.

And once I get the NOC and shift my car back. Do I get a refund for the Road Tax I paid or the same gets adjusted against the road tax I pay in Delhi.

I don't have to many days left. I leave this city by November 9th. Is that enough time.

Look forward to hear from you all.

Thanks
Pooja

Re: How to get an NOC for transfer my car from Hyd to Del

by LuckByChance » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Pooja,

Visit the RTA office based on your vehicle registration. Like AP 28 is for Ranga Reddy RTA, AP 10 is for Khairatabad RTA etc...It would be same RTA office where you went for your vehicle registration.

You might need to submit the details for NOC with a affidavit .

Hope this helps..

Let me know if require any further information.

-Thanks
LuckByChance

Return to Local Problems/Issues