Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Human trafficking

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Human trafficking

by Ravina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

I would like to inform u about a biggest crime in hyderabad, one PIMP Mr. Bandi Reddi Seshu Kumar - Mobile numbers : 9885570404 / 9849033388 , who involved in sex racket, and was in PITA case also, now trapping innoncent females for his living way. He checked in Hotel Daspalla - Jubileehills - Hyderabad and done prostitution there by taking lavish room No : 302, and hired females to satisfy Higher officials and business circle and vanished without paying the hotel bill Rs. 1.60 Lakh, and the mangement filed an case in Jublieehill PS , as he checked in the name of Surekha Infra , big officials from department are supporting him, he is big pimp who serves big profiles, innoncent ladies are under his trap, he introduces himself as producer and offer roles in his movies using big stars names, He was protected by higher officials , and i wish to bring to your notice to stop his activites legally and save women from his clutches. He is facing trial in Erramanzil court in a cheating and cheque bounce, wide cc.350 in xth mm court and PITA case in Special jugde for excise cases - Erramanzil. - Hyderabad.

Now he trapped a women who works in ETV 2 as an anchor, and utilizing her for his benifits, i wish to make it open to the society , i am also approaching other channels and mahila sanghalu for a quicker actions.

Hotel Daspalla management is also in his search, as he is been protected by higher officials to prevent his arrest. Lot of women come out once he caught.

Kindly take the action asap and prevent women from his clutches, high recommandations might flow to prevent his arrest.

He is avoding the arrest with higher recommendations, once media takes in to swing, he would be paid for his actions. Please do the need ful immediately.

Daspalla - management - Mr. Ramana [ Asst. General Manager - 8978944007, u can enquire from him. He can explain who have visited his room and for what.
Please save other women .

Complaint lodged 2 months back, still no action is taken as higher officials are protecting him even after FIR in Jubileehills police stn. in the name Surekha Infra, he is been covered and protected by higher officials , kindly look in to the matter and safegaurd other women from his clutches. He is using Actor Srihari name and Indian Idol Sriram Chandra , says people that he had paid them advance for his movie, I am just waiting for Actor Srihari garu and Srirama chandra's contact details mail id's for the information, as he is using their names. he didnt have Rs. 100 for his lively hood, begs money with innoncent people and ladies too, lot of examples are there. He is owing lacs of money to others by duping them for on or the other reasons. His trap to females is to give them chance in his movie and trap.

Police need to take action .
Ravina

Re: Human trafficking

by let me know » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:54 pm

hello,
i seriously surprised to know that a person is skiping from police after having all this details against him which proves him a bloody criminal.
iam glad to know that atleast some one is taking time to help each other in one or the other way as u did by posting all this facts about him.
if you are really looking to meet srihari garu ans sri ram then please let me know . ill make an arrangement to meet them. lets make a move and let me be a part of it.
thanks
let me know

by Nandu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 am

mail me the details...hope we can solve the issue and save many
Nandu

by Nikita Singh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:42 pm

That is a sad news. One must keep his family and friends in loop about his / her whereabouts. Use phones, apps like SOS stay safe and others so that you can reach out for help when you need it!
Nikita Singh

by henn9438 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:04 pm

:!: :evil: :twisted: :?: :roll:
henn9438

Return to Local Problems/Issues