Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

What is our Tourism Department Doing?

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

What is our Tourism Department Doing?

by Kumar » Fri Nov 30, 2001 12:30 am

Hi, I believe CM has taken a good decision of changing the current Tourism Minister. But I doubt whether this in any way bring the required (+ve) effect. Because the new Minister too doesn\'t have much of experience in this field. What say guys/gals ?
Kumar

Re: What is our Tourism Department Doing?

by Darlene Hill » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

for that +ve impact...with skill HONESTY & SINCERITY is all needed :wink:
i wonder a sincere person can do wonders...
love to discuss on positive change...
i believe in true democracy and fully functional rights..
being humans...we must solve and apprehend our problems...
my advise DEMAND change until the you feel the desired impact...
as far as tourism industry is concerned..it must be run in a very innovative manner and with fresh mind.. 8)
Darlene Hill

Re: What is our Tourism Department Doing?

by hydgal » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 pm

No PROPER repairing of actual historical monuments like CHARMINAR, PURANI HAVELI, CHOWMOHALLA PALACE,GOLCONDA FORT "INSPITE OF BEING DECLARED national HERITAGE SITES"...very sad...
i wonder where all the sp-called lakhs of funds released for their maintenance goes?? !

Kumar wrote:Hi, I believe CM has taken a good decision of changing the current Tourism Minister. But I doubt whether this in any way bring the required (+ve) effect. Because the new Minister too doesn\'t have much of experience in this field. What say guys/gals ?
hydgal

Return to Local Problems/Issues