Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Calling all who have returned to Hyd from US and elsewhere!

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

by BackHomeandThinking » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:54 pm

Calling persons who have moved back to Hyderabad from the US, or who are planning to. I just moved back. Lets get together and discuss our motivations, life etc. I have been cogitating on the move for a loooong time and finally made the decision almost in a split second. Being in the US has changed my attitude a lot. I still love Hyd and India, but now I have more eagerness in changing the world around me for the better. Guys and gals - do inform ur brothers, sisters and friends who r planning to move back to this beautiful city to come and put in their two cents. Thanks.
BackHomeandThinking

by BackHomeandThinking » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:17 pm

Also guys and gals who have always been back home - what do u think of guys/gals coming back?
BackHomeandThinking

by Khatta » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:37 pm

Hi, backhome I have read your posting on my board thankz for replying me. Well, I have also decided to return back to hyderabad for good, Iam from Riyadh and have planned to join my father\'s Mechanical Engineering business.
Khatta

by RP » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:51 pm

I plan on returning as well. 2 years. Have been planning vigorously.
RP

by * » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:21 pm

sorry guys..i have to leave hyd in 6 months

by Shahed » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:46 pm

\'Hunooos Dilli Doorast\'..Not lucky enough like you people.
Shahed

by bAck HomeandThinking » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:48 pm

Why do u guys/gals want to come back?
bAck HomeandThinking

by BackHomeandThinking » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:52 pm

God knows whether we are lucky or what else?!
BackHomeandThinking

by Shahed » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:22 pm

Definately the people who returned back to home after spending decades out of their mother land..they are really lucky. But be careful dont invest your hard earned money blindly and careful with the charismatic people also..they are much smart than you in case of financial dealings. An Advise to All NRI\'s.
Shahed

by Shahed » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:28 pm

hey * then you are going to miss this golden city and people for sure..So enjoy each and every moment of your life as much as you can..After that only thoughts and thoughts...
Shahed

by Naz » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:40 pm

I am thinking of coming back to Hyderabad after sometime. Although things seem a lot more difficult, I think being with my people will make up for all discomfort. I know my children will not come back and I will have live with that. But I want to be in a place where everyone speaks my language and understands me. I miss Hyderabad and want to be a part of it soon.
Naz

by indian girl » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:19 am

People man...people. we miss the people. these white people cut your throat with wet cloth...we won\'t even know we are bleeding...that\'s why we Bakras want to return2india.
indian girl

by BachHomeandThinking » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:18 pm

wow! that was strong!
BachHomeandThinking

by anita » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:17 pm

we will be going back anytime after may this year and the reason is what everyone have, aging parents.nobody is there to take care of them and even if somebody is there, i also want to spend some time with them and live with them from this point.I would like them to play with my kids and have a peacful time.
anita

by Inzamam » Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:22 pm

hello initiator:::of late , i am reading a lot about the happenings in Our wonderful city hyderabad, i am fired from my job recently, feeling a bit sick with these people attitude towards me, would like to know from you if the oppurtunities in India are good enuff really for ppl like me to leave USA??
Inzamam

Re: Calling all who have returned to Hyd from US and elsewhere!

by lalita » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:42 am

Dear All,
I am the principal correspondet of the Week magazine, based in Hyderabad. I am doing a story on those of you who have returned from the USA. There may be a variety of reasons including job loss, recession and so on. I would like to talk to one or two of you who are willing to be quoted. Please let me know pronto because my deadline is Saturday.
Also I would like to know as to why are only Andhras being targetted. Close to 15 guys and gals have been victims to violence. Any insights in that area?
Will you please get back to me on liweek@yahoo.com or on my mobile 9849390353. I would be grateful.
Regards,
Lalita
lalita

Re: Calling all who have returned to Hyd from US and elsewhere!

by ShakeS » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:54 pm

its upto You, If you are thinking of anything you'll be thinking always...
Just do it... When there is a will there is Way.
ShakeS

Return to NRIs