Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Hyd dudes/dudettes @ aussie

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

by Vikas » Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:01 am

I\'ve been in australia for six months ..and I\'m yet to come across any hydies! ...hellow koi hai? ee discussion la randi ra bhai!
---------------------
-LiFe=HaPPiNess
-LiTe TheeSkO
-nuVVu liTe aNte neNu piCHHa LiTe
-maA-Ki-KiRkiRi
Vikas

by Vikas » Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:03 am

Hmmn...i almost forgot to mention where in aussie i was ..im @ goldcoast and well ive been hearing that a lot of hydies are @ melbourne n sydney ..well SPEAK UP !! heheeh Hydie RULSZZZZZZ !!!!!! muaahahahhaahhahahahaha
---------------------
-LiFe=HaPPiNess
-LiTe TheeSkO
-nuVVu liTe aNte neNu piCHHa LiTe
-maA-Ki-KiRkiRi
Vikas

Hi vikas

by Venu » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:15 am

:D Hi Vikas, my name is venu and i am from hyd as well. good to hear.

i live near sydney and work around as well. so what about you?

Hope we get to see many more here....wish you all the best. :D
Venu

by Anand » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:43 pm

Hey Aussieguys - great hearing from u. Saw the recently concluded test series between Ind & Aus n boy - the Indian supporters made up the numbers in a big way!....I live in the U.S....just thot I'll say 'Hi" to u all.

Kepp the posts coming, mates!

Anand
Anand

hi

by IdontDiscriminate » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:37 pm

hey,

I live in the US and just curious about certain things about the australians.

Just saw the recently concluded series between inda and australia and i've seen the indian supporters being pelted with bottles and mistreated on more than one occasion.

Once I'd come across four aussies on a flight back home from the US and they turned out to be real racists and complete jerks.they passed racial comments on me and a couple of others and had to be warned by the air hostess and the pilot before they were silent.

ARE ALL AUSTRALIANS Racists?????????

Do u guys face many problems there?
IdontDiscriminate

aussies

by Hussaini » Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:13 pm

I 've the same damn experience with these tounge twisters.
Hussaini

Hello..

by Kumar » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:21 am

Hi,

Mate my name is kumar from hyd live in sydney hope to get in touch see ya

kumar
Kumar

by DQ » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:15 am

Not true dude.

This is the problem with generalising. I have come across a few slangs and taunts from people about color of skin etc, but no its not widespread.

Well I have spent all my life in India and there have been few incidents where I was offended by someones speech regarding my religion etc. That does not make all Indians Rascist does it?

At times people tend to confuse the care too hoots attitude of Aussies as racist. No its not true. Banter is a way of life here. You have to live here to enjoy that, no one is offended and if an Aussie senses that you are being offended he will go out of his way to make it with you.

It is gross to label a nation Racist due to a few bad experiences, which may be due to our lack of knowledge of the region. What more a scribe while intervewing the PM can get away by saying "Ah Cmon "X" dont be a Jerk"
Tu jo sachchi hai larazti kyun hai aye zaban bol de darti kyun hai

qalb men khowfe khuda hai tere phir zuban sach se jhijhakti kyun hai

http://kaamwali.fullhydblogs.com
DQ
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Return to NRIs