Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

A PERSON WHO STAYS IN GULF

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

A PERSON WHO STAYS IN GULF

by BM » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:15 pm

Here is a clear picture of a person who stays in gulf........

Gulf man, his story is sympathetic. he is under pressure to provide better
and luxurious living environments to his kith and kin.

It is the great joke that because of his increased botheration; poor gulf
man is unable to live for himself.

When seeing his bulky physical appearance; people feel that he comes from the gold land provided all kinds of luxury, happiness, prosperity and
richness of gulf. is it true?... most of them are suffering from blood pressure, heart diseases and diabetes. their black hairy head has changed anything like desert in the gulf; few hairs that are left on the head have become white; stomach has come out. this bulky body is accumulated with various kinds of diseases between bone and skin he dreams a prosperous tomorrow will go back to home with the! earnings and settle here a better life. For achieving his dreams and liabilities, he compelled to extend his stay in gulf for ten or twenty years and has really owned? A frozen heart and a deceased body with unwanted flesh those who are leaving the gulf after 10 to 20 years prolonged service with an expectation that tomorrow onwards they could lead a happy life, will get desperate after seeing the reality of life in their homeland.

So, at the age of 40 the poor gulf man again forced to go back to gulf
desert. it is surprising that the total saving of this poor gulf man even
after serving for years together in gulf is only one concrete house.

At the age of 50 or above, in a very hot day, he stay in the concrete house and ask himself. "where is the life which I expected here"??

Is anybody will be there to hear his sob story or help sympathetically?
children will disavow him. likely, spouse will be there to relax him, ! even
though she may ask herself... what you have given me since I served you for years and sacrificing my young age?" "the life of separation with unbearable feelings", nothing else.

The facts of gulf man stories ends his life with disbelieve in the world.

Courtesy: AN UNKNOWN GULF MAN
BM
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by JustaLittleUnwell » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:56 am

BM, I can understand what you say because I have an uncle who's going thru almost a similar experience (ofcourse, his health is in a better shape than what you described :) ). The Gulf-based NRI apparently has to keep going back, so that he can sustain the lifestyles his family has gotten used to. In this 'dil maange more' world, we do not have much of a solution, if we cannot learn to lead a modest lifestyle.
JustaLittleUnwell

by BM » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:19 pm

JustaLittleUnwell wrote:BM, I can understand what you say because I have an uncle who's going thru almost a similar experience (ofcourse, his health is in a better shape than what you described :) ). The Gulf-based NRI apparently has to keep going back, so that he can sustain the lifestyles his family has gotten used to. In this 'dil maange more' world, we do not have much of a solution, if we cannot learn to lead a modest lifestyle.

Absolutely correct and thanks for reply.
BM
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to NRIs