Saturday, 4 May 2024 »  Login
in

OH NO! There is Someone Left on the Building!

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

OH NO! There is Someone Left on the Building!

by SimarikSmokin » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:35 am

Hi guys well i am back even though i know i said i wouldn't come but i slept on it and came back. But here at NRI's i know without the Leader of NRI's Discussion everyone is bored and i am the Don! right?? :roll: hahahhaahhahhahhh

Well suppose your house is on fire, and you could only save just ONE person, who would it be? Your Wife? Husband? Brother ? Sister? MOM or DAD? Little Timmy with one leg? WHO????? This is definatly a hard decision i would not and could not choose anyone because i would be murdering the other 4 so why would i choose one and kill the others, so i would rather die and see them again in heaven inshallah! so that is my answer.

So i want to hear your guys and don't judge my topic i worked on this one actaully i had a Deja Vu with this one with my sister.

:D :lol:
Huete treff ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist
was du isst
und ihr wisst
was es ist
SimarikSmokin
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User