Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

why quixtar is crap

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

why quixtar is crap

by KK » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:16 am

be at a desi store, macy's or even library - u shall bump into quixtar sales person ... this makes me wonder as to what makes these people including well educated people so crazy in getting into http://www.quixtar.com ... spending more 250$ month after month buying supplementary products that change their living style ... convincing others for next 4 years to imitate them inorder to make a residual income at the cost of making someone else down the tree buy products at 5 times the mark-up value ... phew ... does not make sense.
KK

by rock_26iin » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:57 pm

Isn't Quixtar the mother company of Amway?

Yeah, its all crap. People just get dragged into it. :roll:
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by SeH » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:36 pm

Are bhai log mere office meh hai ek banda....he was MS class mate...he tried to convince me I say..kya C**O**T** ban gaya boleke......bus woh din se apne pass us ki baat bhi nai nikalthi.......dimak karab hai saale log.......they simply lose friends
Don't expect to learn about people from books; a person can't fit in a bookcase
SeH
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by kk » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:53 pm

kk

by whyldchyld » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:42 am

Avoid Best Buy's, u r almost sure to run into one of these guys there, happened to me twice. Gonna carry some mace next time on. :D
whyldchyld

by Jaan » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:19 am

It is certainly very painful to see so many educated people fall victims to these schemes. This desi uncle kept calling our house, trying to tell us "make millions" ARGH! And this girl I attended classes with, OMG she was an Amway FANATIC!

They do not realize that it is a PYRAMID SCHEME and its very expensive and annoying :x

I feel bad for the people already sucked in because it is such a vicious cycle and I am pissed at the government because this is a legalized con. :evil:

I am more pissed at those same people who call your friends before you can warn your friends that they will be calling because you didn't know they were involved in such shady business.

I wish people could wake up and see the truth. Stupid people breathing the air that they don't deserve. :x

Jaan
Have you seen Neville's toad, Trevor?
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by The Jackal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:49 am

3 days after me and my dad landed in US,he got a call from a relative asking us to attend some lecture.We couldnt say no,so we attended it,OMFG,that was one of the most boring lectures I have ever heard and it was by some Quixtar people.They wanted my dad to be a member and start it in India,WTF!!!
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:18 am

an uncle of mine got bitten by the Amway bug about 3 years ago (he sold me some stuff too :oops: ) and soon he realized that he was being ignored in family gatherings and his own wife n children were avoiding him! :lol:

it took 8 months for him to get out of Amway!
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by SeH » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:22 am

Leave alone best buys..they are at every place where desis make theire appearence..... I fcuin accidentally ran into a person today :O . I was to the Indian grocerry store for CHANDRAMUKHI video. Thsi guy was a northie who sorta showed interested in this movie (northie showin interest in a Tamil movie) at started to ingtroduced himself. This guy showed of his colors by tryin to lure me with some work from home n earn kinda stupid stuff... I was tired else wud have caught him ...Y wunt i run into such ppl when am under influence....hope i get 'em the next time.....
SeH
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by akhilis2cool » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:24 am

me dad and mom just got bitten by the 'Swadeshi' bug (something very similar to the amway bug). :x :evil: hope they come otu of it soon. right now my attempts to cure them have been met by a stiff resistence...
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by lonewolf » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:25 am

SeH wrote:Leave alone best buys..they are at every place where desis make theire appearence..... I fcuin accidentally ran into a person today :O . I was to the Indian grocerry store for CHANDRAMUKHI video. Thsi guy was a northie who sorta showed interested in this movie (northie showin interest in a Tamil movie) at started to ingtroduced himself. This guy showed of his colors by tryin to lure me with some work from home n earn kinda stupid stuff... I was tired else wud have caught him ...Y wunt i run into such ppl when am under influence....hope i get 'em the next time.....

Devi store on Devon?
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by SeH » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:27 am

nope..... some desi stores in DESPLAINES....walk away from my APT
SeH
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by lonewolf » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:36 am

SeH wrote:nope..... some desi stores in DESPLAINES....walk away from my APT

When did you move to Des Plaines? I thought you were holed in Niles.

I overheard an amway conversation in Devon long ago. A customer tried to get the shop owner interested in his get-rich-fast scheme.

When I used to live in Maryland, some stranger desi Gujju uncle got hold of my Gujju roomie and invited him to Holiday Inn for a "meeting". My friend went there, and as expected, the meeting was that of a clone of amway. My friend came back very pissed because after 2 hours of "real-life rags-to-riches" story narrating, he was not even offered anything to eat. :P
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by KK » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:43 am

The Jackal wrote:3 days after me and my dad landed in US,he got a call from a relative asking us to attend some lecture.We couldnt say no,so we attended it,OMFG,that was one of the most boring lectures I have ever heard and it was by some Quixtar people.They wanted my dad to be a member and start it in India,WTF!!!

:lol: I know the pain...

IBO: wuz ur dream car?

Me: Red Ferrari

IBO: wuz ur dream salary?

Me: 999K

IBO: Quixtar is going to make all ur dreams come true

me: Ok, I;m outta here :oops:
KK

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:47 am

KK wrote:IBO: Quixtar is going to make all ur dreams come true
:lol: sounds like the convo i had with my Amway uncle...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by The Jackal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:59 pm

KK wrote:
The Jackal wrote:3 days after me and my dad landed in US,he got a call from a relative asking us to attend some lecture.We couldnt say no,so we attended it,OMFG,that was one of the most boring lectures I have ever heard and it was by some Quixtar people.They wanted my dad to be a member and start it in India,WTF!!!

:lol: I know the pain...
OMFG!!!That was the same _ speach I heard.But instead of that Ferrari it was a Lambo.......Man those freaks are pathetic.
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by The Jackal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:01 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
KK wrote:IBO: Quixtar is going to make all ur dreams come true
:lol: sounds like the convo i had with my Amway uncle...
Yep been there too and with my uncle too. :x
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by MLMphobic HP » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:39 pm

There was this online friend of mine from bombay. Once on a visit to Bombay, I met up with her and she asked me to accompany her to a party at Hotel President. And guess what party that was. A Herbalife promo. The same old thing - rags to riches stories, a "motivational" lecture and finally, this friend bugs me to sign up under her all the way back to her place in Andheri (That was a painful 2hr plus drive). And it just didn't end there. My mailbox was literally bombed by this lady with invites for future Herbalife promos, stories of Herbalife agents from all over the world and the works. So much so that I had to block her on my IM, not let anyone else add me unless I knew them and pass on a message to her thru a common online friend that I'd died in an accident.

Needless to say, I recieved mails from her for a month after she was told that I'd died. She was definitely battle hardened.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
MLMphobic HP
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by Mayavi Morpheus » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:46 am

KK wrote::lol: I know the pain...

so is he driving a red ferrari and earning 999K a month?
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Re: why quixtar is crap

by Ustaad » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:38 am

KK wrote:be at a desi store, macy's or even library - u shall bump into quixtar sales person ... this makes me wonder as to what makes these people including well educated people so crazy in getting into http://www.quixtar.com ... spending more 250$ month after month buying supplementary products that change their living style ... convincing others for next 4 years to imitate them inorder to make a residual income at the cost of making someone else down the tree buy products at 5 times the mark-up value ... phew ... does not make sense.

I know , they are such pain in the A@$ . Next time i see someone from Quixtar i'am gonna either run or beat him up.

If a stranger smiles at you and greets you.. think Quixtar. Gotta be careful with these retards, man.
Ustaad

Return to NRIs