Friday, 10 May 2024 »  Login
in

PA jobs in Hyderabad??

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

PA jobs in Hyderabad??

by Job Hunting.. » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:56 am

Hello Hyderabad!

I dont know if this topic has been broached before, but I'd like to ask it anyway. Im an NRi, (obviously) hoping to come down to Hyderabad for the summer. While there, I was hoping to pick up a part-time job for a couple of weeks. Since im completing my education in Health and Services Im eager to find a job in that field and gain experience. Are there any possibilities of finding a job that calls for Pharmacy Technicians or Physician Assistants?
Job Hunting..

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:45 am

i really dont know abt yr field of work, but u can come own here and start making rounds of all the prominent hospitals.

wish u all da best! :D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Hydro_Hunter » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:43 am

Hey thanks for the reply.

Yea i had pretty much thought that that was what I'd have to end up doing: To just come over there and do a little hunting of my own. Being to Hyderabad before, i know that its not like in the States where its possible to just do walk-ins.
Hydro_Hunter

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:55 am

connections matter a lot in india. if you know someone who can exert a little influence u wudnt have any problems 'walking in' at a hospital...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Return to NRIs