Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

visiting tirumala

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

visiting tirumala

by hawk » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:33 pm

i am planning to visit tirumal tirupati in 10 days...

i was told Archanantara Darsanam is the best option, but how do I book the ticket for this? i can buy the tickets for this when i go to tirupati or do I have to do advance booking?

anyone? please advise.
hawk

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:36 am

if u are in hydbad, visit the TTD office at Liberty (himayatnagar road). they have all info and u can also book tickets there.
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by hawk » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:39 pm

okie...will do..thx :)

CtrlAltDel wrote:if u are in hydbad, visit the TTD office at Liberty (himayatnagar road). they have all info and u can also book tickets there.
hawk

Return to NRIs