Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Any Hyderabadi's in the MD, Virginia, DC area?

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Any Hyderabadi's in the MD, Virginia, DC area?

by Moose` » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:45 pm

Any hyderabadi's in the Maryland, Virginia, DC area?

Just wondering
Moose`

Re: Any Hyderabadi's in the MD, Virginia, DC area?

by lonewolf » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:42 am

Moose` wrote:Any hyderabadi's in the Maryland, Virginia, DC area?

Just wondering

I live in Montgomery Village, Maryland and work in DC. Sachin lives in Fairfax, Virginia. Where do you live?
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Reston

by Whiz » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:29 am

Whiz

by Moose` » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:32 am

Moose`

May be we should meet up

by Whiz » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:52 am

Whiz

sure

by Sachin » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:28 pm

I stay in fairfax I go to George Mason yeah we guys can meet up sometime this weekend for sure I guess....

Hey arul i think i saw you while gettin down from a metor at Metro Center on saturday evening at arnd 6.... I am sure it was you I saw a pic of urs on u r website earlier....
Raj Singh Dungarpur to Mohammad Azizuddin Azharuddin
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

Metro Centre

by lonewolf » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:22 am

Sachin wrote:Hey arul i think i saw you while gettin down from a metor at Metro Center on saturday evening at arnd 6.... I am sure it was you I saw a pic of urs on u r website earlier....

What?? Yes I was at Metro Centre on Saturday at 6pm!! Why didn't you yell out my name? The world is a small place man!
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Re: Metro Centre

by Sachin » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:48 am

lonewolf wrote:
Sachin wrote:Hey arul i think i saw you while gettin down from a metor at Metro Center on saturday evening at arnd 6.... I am sure it was you I saw a pic of urs on u r website earlier....

What?? Yes I was at Metro Centre on Saturday at 6pm!! Why didn't you yell out my name? The world is a small place man!

Yeah man I was going to the basketball game that day and I was getting late. Let us all meet sometime guyz.... DC,VA or MD anyplace is fine for me....
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

by lonewolf » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:28 am

Sachin wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

Yeah man I was going to the basketball game that day and I was getting late. Let us all meet sometime guyz.... DC,VA or MD anyplace is fine for me....

Sure! Last Saturday, I was at Metro Centre for only 5 minutes. And the place was quite crowded. How on earth did you know it was me? Anyway lets meet sometime... say after a few weeks or so. It would be fullhyd's first meet in the US. By the way, Germantown is a couple of miles from where I live (Montgomery Village). What would be the nearest common point for all of us?
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sachin » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:13 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Sachin wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

Sure! Last Saturday, I was at Metro Centre for only 5 minutes. And the place was quite crowded. How on earth did you know it was me? Anyway lets meet sometime... say after a few weeks or so. It would be fullhyd's first meet in the US. By the way, Germantown is a couple of miles from where I live (Montgomery Village). What would be the nearest common point for all of us?

Yeah man now i can surely say it was u as i said i saw a pic of urs on u website .... I think instead of having a common meeting point you guys cld come down to fairfax or the other guy frm reston and me hit it to germantown..... wat say abt nex weekend?
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

Ok with me

by Whiz » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:30 pm

I am up for it, where in Germantown. And what are we going to do. If we are meeting at someone's place, we can watch the last ODI.
Whiz

Re: Ok with me

by lonewolf » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:14 am

Whiz wrote:I am up for it, where in Germantown. And what are we going to do. If we are meeting at someone's place, we can watch the last ODI.

To start with, I'm the most boring person you will ever meet in your life. And I don't watch cricket. :)

Hmm what do you have in Germantown other than Wal-Mart? We can meet at the shopping centre.

There was an Arab programme "Alif Laila" in DC last weekend, I'm not sure if its going to be there this weekend or the next though or else we can attend it. It will be a lot of fun.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sachin » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:19 am

lonewolf wrote:
Whiz wrote:I am up for it, where in Germantown. And what are we going to do. If we are meeting at someone's place, we can watch the last ODI.

To start with, I'm the most boring person you will ever meet in your life. And I don't watch cricket. :)

Hmm what do you have in Germantown other than Wal-Mart? We can meet at the shopping centre.

There was an Arab programme "Alif Laila" in DC last weekend, I'm not sure if its going to be there this weekend or the next though or else we can attend it. It will be a lot of fun.

in tat case come down to fairfax lots of stuff to do or rather reston.... if cricket doesnt enthuse you we can do some other stuff....
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

by lonewolf » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:47 am

Sachin wrote:in tat case come down to fairfax lots of stuff to do or rather reston.... if cricket doesnt enthuse you we can do some other stuff....

I have a few other friends in Germantown. Let me find out what they have in Germantown. In case we run out of options, we can always pay a little visit to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, DC.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sachin » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:24 am

lonewolf wrote:
Sachin wrote:in tat case come down to fairfax lots of stuff to do or rather reston.... if cricket doesnt enthuse you we can do some other stuff....

I have a few other friends in Germantown. Let me find out what they have in Germantown. In case we run out of options, we can always pay a little visit to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, DC.

anythin is fine with me. U guyz can hit it up to fairfax if u run out of options hehe how abt coming friday or sat nite
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

by lonewolf » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:03 pm

Sachin wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

anythin is fine with me. U guyz can hit it up to fairfax if u run out of options hehe how abt coming friday or sat nite

Friday evening is fine with me. I'll be in Georgetown till 3 or 4pm. Let me know if you are going to be around that area at that time. Or else, I'll just head for Germantown. Lets have our first fullHyd meeting in Germantown. What do you say? :)
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by SAchin » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:25 am

lonewolf wrote:
Sachin wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

Friday evening is fine with me. I'll be in Georgetown till 3 or 4pm. Let me know if you are going to be around that area at that time. Or else, I'll just head for Germantown. Lets have our first fullHyd meeting in Germantown. What do you say? :)

fine for me....
"Miya captain banoge"
SAchin

Return to NRIs