Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Can somebody help me find a book at AA Hussains, please?

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Can somebody help me find a book at AA Hussains, please?

by Aradhana » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:14 pm

Can somebody please, please, please let me know if A A Hussains or any other book stores in and around Himayatnagar has this book and how much it is costing, please?

Bad Childhood---Good Life : How to Blossom and Thrive in Spite of an Unhappy Childhood

by Laura Schlessinger

Thanks a bunch.

ps: I am out of India and I wished to gift this to one of my loved ones in Hyderabad asap.
Aradhana

by ycr007 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:21 pm

Well, I dunno about AA Husain but may i suggest buying it online and get it delivered to your firiend.....

It's available at First&Second
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Aradhana » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:11 pm

ycr007 wrote:Well, I dunno about AA Husain but may i suggest buying it online and get it delivered to your firiend.....

It's available at First&Second

Thanks for replying and taking the pains to go through all the work that you did to give me the link.

Availability was not the problem, ycr ! I already have the book and I have accessability for many more. I wanted them to get it in Hyderabad asap so that I can save on the 'time' it takes for them to get, if I post it from anywhere else.
Aradhana

Re: Can somebody help me find a book at AA Hussains, please?

by Ustaad » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:26 am

Aradhana wrote:Can somebody please, please, please let me know if A A Hussains or any other book stores in and around Himayatnagar has this book and how much it is costing, please?

Bad Childhood---Good Life : How to Blossom and Thrive in Spite of an Unhappy Childhood

by Laura Schlessinger

Thanks a bunch.

ps: I am out of India and I wished to gift this to one of my loved ones in Hyderabad asap.

try Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/104-7727663-8766362?platform=gurupa&url=index%3Dblended&keywords=Bad+Childhood---Good+Life+%3A+How+to+Blossom+and+Thrive+in+Spite+of+an+Unhappy+Childhood+
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

Return to NRIs