Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Hyderabad as software professional destination

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Is Hyderabad is still a happening place for budding software professional

yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 2

Hyderabad as software professional destination

by msjsr » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:50 pm

My observation on Hyderabad as destination for software professional destination.

I came to hyd 4 years back and found hyderabad changed a lot in last 4 years.

Hyderabad developed repidly in last 4 years , but now the growth is becoming very slow as compared to bangalone /chennai or 2 tire cities.

It is as evident from the size of wedness edition of times of india which is carrying opening ads on weekly basis.

Now a days I am not finding the openings section of times of india as happening as it used to be 1 year back. where as if you check bangalore edition ,you will find it as happeniong as it was before.

similarly some big IT companies planning are shifting their operation to 2nd tier cities also to reduce the operating costs. This further reduce the scope for IT professional in Hyderabad.

At the same time real estate is becoming booming and peaking too fast in hyderabad.

Lookng at the factors I mentioned above , i think at this time investing in real estate in hyderabad is linked with a big amount of risk as It is not looked as charming by IT co. as they look at it before.

Invites other people coments on my assumptions ..... so join me on your view point for Software professionals looking for Hyderabad as their destination..........................
msjsr

Return to NRIs