Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

give me some recipes to try out for this ramzan

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

give me some recipes to try out for this ramzan

by asma » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:36 pm

hello

this is asma from saudi..basically an hyderabadi.

i am missing hyd this time for ramzan as i was in hyd last year..enjoyed lot of food stuffs made at home for iftari.

now i have to cook..if any of you have nay nice & easy recipes for iftar..please let me try & do send to me at asmafatima2005@hotmail.com

i will be thankful to you.

Inshallah next week i am going for umra...so i may not be able to check the site.

enjoy all hyderabadis this ramzan with nice iftaris & remember all of them in your duas.

bye
asma

Re: give me some recipes to try out for this ramzan

by hi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm

hi
hi

Return to NRIs