Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

a good experience by sending gifts to india

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

a good experience by sending gifts to india

by amar » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey,

I am Amar, I just want to share my experience about the online shopping website http://www.kharidari.com .I stay in USA and I wanted to send a cell phone and some sweets to my sister and to people at my home in India. But can’t go and give them all these things.
So I thought of going for online shopping .I thought it would be the best way of sending.

So I just researched on the websites for this purpose and finally found a good website.
That is kharidari.com, after going through the website a found more interesting buying at kharidari then other online shopping sites.

I had seen a large variety of products displayed and I had chosen a Nokia 6600 series phone for my sister. I buyed the cell phone at the best price $200, and the most important thing is they had given me 1year guarantee for that. So I was so happy about it.
They provide free shipping also.

I had chosen some Indian sweets to send to my home. After the delivery the people at my home told me that the sweets are very tasty and they were just like the made at home.
So there is no matter of compromising for quality with kharidari.

They have give me good customer service also..
So I finally happy shopping at kharidari.I am sure that if u people buy at kharidari definitely u l have that thrill.

The interesting thing is that they had given me coupon where I can get 5% discount also while shopping this is really fantastic! The coupon is 79FUPU305JEBZ0

So people hurry up the coupon it expires in end of august
amar

Re: a good experience by sending gifts to india at kharidari.com

by RU Smart » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:26 am

Sorry man. This place is closed!
RU Smart

by Sweety » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 am

Hi All

You can use http://www.theindianmall.com

They have got excellent services and very strong customer support. I am using this site since last two years.

Thanks

Sweety
Sweety

by Great Simple Service Hyderabad » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:41 am

Oh i have found more simple and with a personal touch portal for sending not only gifts but anything from Hyderabad itself for your family and friends . You name it they will send it , they do not charge any extra price but just service charges for the delivery. We just have to name the item what ever we want and they will delivery it weather any eatables from any outlet( i ordered a hot cutlet plate of 4 to my family on Sunday evening , they where really surprised to have the ghokul chat right in there living room , my mother hardly goes out because of the heave traffic so that was really cool. My Niece had passed her SSC board exams so i also ordered a Bicycle from the Bank Street shop . Its really g8 for all Hyderabadi NRI's having such a help full support back home .About the Support its a simple one to one Interaction in our Own Hyderabadi style no customary call center staff . Do visit http://www.apnahyderabad.in
Great Simple Service Hyderabad

by Darlene Hill » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Can anybody suggest me a good gifting vendor here at India, I contacted my local
business gifts vendor [he is UK based]; but his services are not across India..Here I am for setting up a franchise.. needs to send around couple of hundred gifts to prospects.. do recommend some very loyal gifting vendors..with positive references..
I am just a newbie in India and don't know much about local shopping..
you can drop lines if you wish at my email box
Looking for serious leads..Do Not spam my inbox please! :roll:
Darlene Hill

by DrTinyCat » Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 am

It sounds like you had some wonderful experiences with kharidari.com! Stellar customer service is an imperative part of keeping a successful business. Having specialty products and services will only get you so far if you're not treating your customers right. Judging by how kharidari treated you, I'd have to say that they were doing their job! Rewarding your loyal customers with coupons and free samples is another excellent route to take.

Either way, thank you for sharing your opinion. I'll have to check them out sometime. If you're wondering why I'm posting in an older thread, it's so I can look for better deals. Take care, folks!!!
DrTinyCat

by DrTinyCat » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 pm

DrTinyCat wrote:It sounds like you had some wonderful experiences with kharidari.com! Stellar customer service is an imperative part of keeping a successful business. Having specialty products and services will only get you so far if you're not treating your customers right. Judging by how kharidari treated you, I'd have to say that they were doing their job! Rewarding your loyal customers with coupons and free samples is another excellent route to take.

Either way, thank you for sharing your opinion. I'll have to check them out sometime. If you're wondering why I'm posting in an older thread, it's so I can look for better deals. Take care, folks!!!

Sorry to come back to this thread, but I was wondering if anyone on here had anymore coupons for kharidari.com or any other retailer? I'm looking for gifts. If anyone could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated! =)
DrTinyCat

by jonspaker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 am

I prefer to do online shopping from last three year, but i never experience with doing shop at that kinda store ever. Before an annum i prefer to visit at naptol.com, where i got more other good store reference to buy branded product at affordable price. I still prefer that site, but In case of buy ethnic wear dresses, I like to visit at good online clothing store. which is just cool and arrant online store for me to buy all indian tradtional dresses of women like sarees, suit, lehangas, or salwaar kameez and everything else.
jonspaker

by Sandeep » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I normally prefer online shopping because it is convenient. I would recommend you guys to check the Shoppers Stop website. It is one of the best portals for online shopping in India. They have a good collection of Indian traditional clothing like Indian sarees, Indian kurtas, men's wear, gift items and other accessories at affordable price. I prefer Shoppers Stop for all my online shopping needs. You can also send gifts anywhere in Indian via Shoppers Stop. Happy Shopping guys!!! :D
Sandeep

by Mandy Singh » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks for sharing the wonderful experience with us. I am always in favor of shop online because you don't have to wait in queue and offers the comparison of prices which help us choose the best product at reasonable and budget price.
Mandy Singh

by Yashmeens » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks for sharing nice experience with us. I also want to share an experience by sending the gift to my wife.
We both live in India but last month I was in USA. There was her Birthday on 10th Oct. I decide to give her surprise. Then I simply visit at Indiaemporium.com and buy two designer sarees for her. They sent these sarees at right time and at right address. When she got it, she was just crazy... She really became happy by taking it.
Yashmeens

by Newly Arrived » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:20 am

There is a newly arrived store. http://www.vishAwish.com It is not only with shop but also classifieds and Wish me alltogether.
Newly Arrived

Re: a good experience by sending gifts to india

by thesurpriser » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 pm

One more great website for same day delivery website thesurpriser.com: I would suggest TheSurpriser.com. I have used this site and I am fully satisfied with their prompt service. You can obviously go for it.
thesurpriser

by Nisha » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm

I have tried many websites.. the best website for online gifting is http://www.chocodude.com. they have many unique gifts..
Nisha

by Ranjan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:26 am

For my online gift need, I tried winni.in. I was really amazed with their price, it seems that they are one of the most reasonable online gift website.

I really liked their capture the moment concept. I feel other online gift site should also come up with these kinda innovative ideas. Which is really amazing but sad part is that they deliver in few cities only. :(
Ranjan

by Pakka Hyderabadi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Now a days, there are no of Online shopping sites as below

1. Flipkart.com
2. Shopper stop.com
3. Jabong.com
4. naaptol.com

Many more.
Pakka Hyderabadi

Return to NRIs