Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

25th Anniversary Party

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

25th Anniversary Party

by shashank310 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm

Hi,

I am really hoping that someone can help me out. I am looking to throw a 25th Anniversary party for my parents. The problem is that i really need help figuring out which locations are affordable yet upscale. I really want this to be great event, however, need some suggestions as to venues, caterers and so forth. Looking have this party in December ( I know this is peak wedding season) but still. Can anyone recommend any great places to have this party or ideas?

Please help!
shashank310

Re: 25th Anniversary Party

by Ajay - Event Manager » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:19 am

Hi Shashank,

This is Ajay an Event Manager from celebrationz Event Planners. I have organized quite a few event management activities. Considering your mail, I have few options but still I have few questions too as you are planning to make it big and cover that extra mile. I think the more I can get the information, the more I can help you in this case.

I need the basic details like, what is the location you are looking to throw the party? What is the budget size you looking for? and the last thing would be how many members would be your guests. This basically gives more idea on the size of the party and the place which can accomidate and as wel the theme of the party.

I have done quite few Parties on a gathering of 400-1500 members in family parties, but the basic thing goes on organizing all elements properly and entertaining the crowd so that they remember the day and the moments for ever.

Do not hesitate, we are here to help you in all ways. you can contact us at http://www.celebrationzep.com or mail us at mail@celebrationzep.com for more details or contact 9052000356/ 9052000354.

You are most welcome to request a free quote...

Thanks for all your time

Ajay
Event Manager
9052000354/9052000356
Celebrationz Event Planners
http://www.celebrationzep.com
Ajay - Event Manager

Re: 25th Anniversary Party

by Ajay - Event Manager » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 am

Hi Shashank,

Congratulations for the great eve of anniversary. Definetly you can make it big and huge but it doesnt depend on the budget or the place, it depends on the kind of feel your guests would experience which takes them to remember for the years to long.

Specifically if you looking for long evening parties, if the crowd is around 100 or so kinds, i would preffer to go for some dance theme parties, which would include some dance, some sports to keep your guests enjoying and some liquor to cherish. I would suggest to go with some live music specifically with the romantic collection as the per the guest list.

If the crowd is around 300-400, prefferably you need to look for more spacious location, for this size of crowd though dance theme parties do work, but adding to it, you need to make sure the children and the elders do get some good entertainment other than these. fun entertainers and live performers always are good choice.

Elegant evening with romantic music, nice dishes, family members and a sip of wine is alwaz d verge of perfection , gud luc

if you need anymore details, contact Ajay: 9052000354/9052000356 or visit us at http://www.celebrationzep.com

Ajay
Event Manager
9052000354/9052000356
Celebrationz Event Planners
http://www.celebrationzep.com
Ajay - Event Manager

Return to NRIs