Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

best gift ??/

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

best gift ??/

by nisha1 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:35 pm

Is an ipod the right gift to send it to a guy friend in India. i mean is it something that will be appreciated by the recipient. have been thinking a lot on gifts for Christmas and its really challenging to pick up the best gift.. please help..
nisha1

Re: best gift ??/

by raj_4 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm

gadgets like ipod, digicams, playstation cant go wrong for gifting it to guys.. Its something that is stylish, fun and can be used often ... it wont end up as a showpiece.. all the best .. try this link ... http://store.ipodyourlife.co.in/Gift-an-iPod.aspx?channel=forum .. you also get freebies.. its worth.. all the best ...
raj_4

by kirthy » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 pm

the best gifts are the most personal. well an ipod is a cool stuff for gifting it to someone.. just make sure that you personalize the gift ... it adds more value .. all the best ..
kirthy

by raj_4 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 pm

yes you are right kirthy .. ipod is indeed a cool gift .. hey nisha if you haven't checked the site yet then its time to check now.. cos its the dedicated site only for ipod and it gets delivered promptly to India without any shipping charge ..
raj_4

by nisha1 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:50 pm

hey guys thanks for putting in your views .. i really appreciate your ideas .. yes i feel an ipod is a good one.. every one wants to have an ipod.. its a prestigious thing to own an ipod and every time you take out .. i'll order an ipod soon .. thanks and Merry Christmas to you all in advance ./.
nisha1

by Yashmeens » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Yes, It's good gift.
Yashmeens

by Online buyer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 am

You can find many gifts to send. May be flowers or gift hamper.
Online buyer

by Sandy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 pm

http://www.shoppersstop.com/cat-Gift-Ideas-For-Her-262-315622.html
Check out this link from Shoppers Stop. This might help you. I normally use this site for sending gifts to India. Good luck!!!
Sandy

Return to NRIs