Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Required investor for a Telugu Movie in Hyderabad

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Required investor for a Telugu Movie in Hyderabad

by Mubarak » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 am

Hi,
Iam mubarak from Hyderabad. I belong to Tollywood(Telugu) film Industry.At present looking for Investors for my film. The budget of the Movie is 1.5crore. The script is unique.It didnt come in telugu uptil now.Interested people contact me on mobile no: 9849509179 or mail id: mubarak_dreams@ymail.com

NOTE: The Investor will be getting all his Investment back with profit before the release of the movie.
Mubarak

Re: Required investor for a Telugu Movie in Hyderabad

by jackiechan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Mubarak mian

A good trick indeed to mop up funds in the name of Telugu movies.

After you collect the money the lenders /investors would come to know what a plot that was.

Good luck conman
jackiechan

Return to NRIs