Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

I buy The independent visa saudi arabia

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

I buy The independent visa saudi arabia

by From HYderabad I need Information About » Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 am

assallam walaikum .
About my : My name is taqi from Hyderabad (India) , Gulf Returned civil site supervisor, I have total 7 years Experience in construction field . Hence i have 4 years Experience in india as autocad draughtsman and 3 years experience in Qatar as civil site supervisor. Qualification :10+2 (intermadiate) 2 years course in civil draughtsman by private institute and 1year course in Autocad draughtsman by private institute .
AS MY ABOVE DETAILS:
CAN I FIND THE JOB IN SAUDI ARABIA AS AUTOCAD DRAUGHTSMAN OR CIVIL FOREMAN ?
Because i buy the independent visa of saudia cost of Rs: 1,50,000. i don't have idea of job in saudi arabia please help me. send information about job. if any body help me inshallah allah will be rewarded to him.
assallam walaikum.
From HYderabad I need Information About

by zafar » Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm

hello... there is a lot of construction work going on here in saudi arabia. both small and big projects are being constructed so there is good scope for autocad draftsman here in saudi arabia.. so if u come here there is no problem for u as u have gulf experience too that is an advantage to u.. so Hope Allah will do good for u if u come here to saudi arabia
zafar
zafar

Re: I buy The independent visa saudi arabia

by mabs » Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 am

Walikumas salam Brother Taqi ,Allahamdulliha you have good experience , Why you are worried , There are lot of jobs in your field for sincere and hardworking people , i advice you to visit this site http://www.gulfjobsbank.com/ and avoid our typical hyderabadi attitude in getting a job and when you get in doing it .That will be a good plus point for us .So Welcome to Saudi Arabia sooner
mabs

Re: I buy The independent visa saudi arabia

by Thasleem » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Assalamu Alaikum Brother..
Today i found a perfect job suetable for you in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh), i think you can apply for this..
http://waytogulf.com/Gulf-Jobs/site-supervisor/15817
Please mention my name (Thasleem T P) for reference in the application.. hope you will get the job soon..
Thasleem

Return to NRIs