Tuesday, 16 April 2024 »  Login
in

Jewellery from Reve Extraordiniare

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Jewellery from Reve Extraordiniare

by Reve Extraordinaire » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I consider, along with choosing the right kind of clothes you also should be albe to pick up the right kind of accessories for the right kind of occasion is very very important.

So, Reve Extraordinaire has come up with a line of Jewelery !!!

You can visit our Facebook business page (search for Reve Extraordinaire) or log on to our website www.reve-extraordinaire.com. or just call us at + 91 9951151361

Checkout the collection, if you like any of them let us know. We will deliver it to you.

Let me tell you, the collection is very exciting, classy and absolutely affordable !!!!!

Warm Regards

Sushma

you could also follow me on twitter (@sushma_v)
Reve Extraordinaire

Return to NRIs