Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Looking for GOOD companion

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Looking for GOOD companion

by Anand » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

I frequently visit Hyderabad for business. I am looking for female companion during the day. I am very generous. Please contact if you are genuinely interested. No head games.

Thanks and regards
Anand_yours_lovingly@yahoo.com
Anand

Re: Looking for GOOD companion

by Chaush » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 pm

hyderabad mein female companion dhundra.....
gaaf mare jaati dekh.......bali ka bakra banjata
Chaush

by Beautiful Stranger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 am

Hmmm...are you interested in a possible relationship with said "companion"? Or are you pursuing a strictly "no-strings-attached friend with benefits only" type of deal?
Anand, if your choice is the latter, then youre probably barking up the wrong tree. Thankfully (and hopefully?), Hyderabadi ladies have their heart and head in the right place and don't fall into an abyss of a meaningless and unstable relationship based strongly on only fulfilling carnal desires.

If you are truly in search of a female friend who will be there for you when you need her--- For moral support, a sounding board to vent your frustrations to, etc, etc.. Then you probably wanna meet her in person and not scope her out on FH.
Good luck to you in your endeavors.
Beautiful Stranger

by Yashmeens » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Good Beautiful Stranger.
Yashmeens

by Srinivas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 pm

so am I.....especially for my long drives, movie breaks, chill outs, food n fun!!
Srinivas

Return to NRIs