Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Telangana Emotions

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Telangana Emotions

by Telangana Emotions » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 am

I was born in Hyderabad, poor and am unemployed. I see North Indians and Andhras being rich. I am blaming this for being in Andhra Pradesh.
I want separate Telangana and I am emotional about - may be mentally disturbed.
Will I get a house to live, get a job and live peacefully in separate Telangana.
Telangana Emotions

Re: Telangana Emotions

by HH » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

Economics moves people by and large. Telangana students may study well and excel in the wide world. Emotions may not help! The Leaders should inspire and lead!
:arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by RK GANTI » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Dear Friend who posted the message n others with similar thinking that Separate telengana is the Panacea for all Ills n solutions for all problems!

Kindly note whether in Seaparate Teleangana or in United AP or in any State of India n for that matter in any Country, without proper qualifications n experience, you cannot get a Job n even if you get a Job with fake certificates, you may face people's wrath n gace dismissal from employer. In the long run, especially in Private Sector n even in Government Service, only those people, who work n who serve the people will stay and others will be dismissed or demoted or will not get any increments.God forbid! if like in Cambodia people like the followers of POL POT gain power, they will kill all Govt. Emplyees, who are not qualified or who are corrupt.
RK GANTI

by Telangana is needed only for KCR and his » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 am

Guys- Please understand that telanagana or no telangana does not matter for people. It matters only for politicians. KCR wants power not only for him but for his son and for his daughter and for his nephew also ..No no for his relatives also. When does common telangana people will understand this ? He will win his 10 seats 10 times as those seats have 50% velama votes and tell every one that there is telangana sentiments and make crores . Ask him to win atleast a simple corporator position in hyderabad before making any games.

Please understand that we are in 20th century and there are no borders for business and employment . Sitting in Hyderabad lakhs of people are working for IT companies in US . All we need now is education mored education for telangana and not caste pitchi leaders like KCR
Telangana is needed only for KCR and his

Only KCR and his family wants Telngana

by Only KCR and his family wants Telngana » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:56 am

Hyderabad is on the highest growth path till KCR started his family employment scheme using Telnngana sentiments . He has employed his poor son who was struggling to get a job , He has employed his poor son in law who did'nt have money to do college, He has also employed his poor daughter who was living with cutting the hear with the mercy of Andhra customers. He also employed his brother's son and made him an MLA though he was living in Australia .Of cource he also helped him self to become an MP. These are only few known things and only the known things contribute to 50% of all the TRS positions . Where as not a single person from his caste sacrifized for telangana. When does people think and show him his worth. Today in the globalization there are no boundaries and people are doing jobs for american companies sitting in Hyderabad and Manufacturing gap shirts for US customers. How does it matter where you live ? Eccept for politicians (especially kcr 'f family and his relatives) who don't have any skills .
Only KCR and his family wants Telngana

by Rusmart » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

I was born in Hyderabad, poor and am unemployed. I see North Indians and Andhras being rich. I am blaming this for being in Andhra Pradesh.
I want separate Telangana and I am emotional about - may be mentally disturbed.
Will I get a house to live, get a job and live peacefully in separate Telangana.

"Hello there. In which world are you living. Does it matter in anyway that you will be better off with the seperation of AP. No way. On the contrary things will worsen if ( and if ) there is any seperation. Just pray that there is no such thing happenning in ÁP."
Rusmart

by pradeep- » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Blame god if you are not born in rich family.

Look around, rich people and poor people are common in any place.

Really., You have to blame god himself if you are not born in rich family.

It is not really in our hands i think.

With internet or computers reaching every where .. you can try to find ways or develop ideas to bring income etc...

May be.., do some reasearch to find right manures or pesticides for farm lands on the internet and provide the information to farmers.
pradeep-

by divide and rule..? » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh into Andhra and Telangana, with Hyderabad as its capital, is acceptable. The government certainly does respect the sentiments. At the same time it look into what is the practicality behind this motion . Bifurcation of a state cannot happen because of emotional reasons.
divide and rule..?

by HH » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:54 pm

d&r - "die" & "regret"

DandR - "Divide" and "Rule"

DandR - "DIVIDE" and "RUE"!

As It Is, Telugus' "Godu" / "Wails" None To Listen or Bother At The Centre.
Divided, The Telugus Will Get Condemned and Left To Fight Among Themselves. A Case Worse Than That of Crabs Pulling One Another Down and Remaining At The Bottom Of The Lidless Container.
Here The Crabs Will Hurt One Another And ...

:( :? :cry:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to NRIs