Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Chandrasekhar Vallabhaneni, TCS employee

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Chandrasekhar Vallabhaneni, TCS employee

by Shaikh - Dubai » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 pm

as an NRI myself I feel sorry for the problems this family is facing - however if this gentleman was according abuse to his young child, this is unfortunate..
I like to request the Techie community in Andhra and Hyd area that at times when both the parents are working and the young children are left alone, this can create child behavior issues...

having said this I must confess that I also beat my son but only when he was older enough to take the cane, not when he was so small and young age..

teaching a lesson to children is a parents right but abuse is a different story

comments welcome please ??
Shaikh - Dubai

Re: Chandrasekhar Vallabhaneni, TCS employee

by Dr D M Joshi » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Yes it is unfortunate that Chandrasekhar & Anupama Vallabhaneni are jailed for 18 & 15 months. TCS better get them back to India when sentences are served.
TCS owes some responsibility on not getting its employees sent abroad acculturated to the host countries' social behaviour.

Indians on the whole are primitive when it comes to deal with their children. They will not stand up for them when teachers abuse them to twist them for their out of school hours private tuitions.

Read if you will

http://www.petitiononline.com/kilgraft/petition.html
Dr D M Joshi

Re: Chandrasekhar Vallabhaneni, TCS employee

by HH » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Child ...

1 - Punishment Counter-Productive ... More Likely To Bounce On Perpetrators, Here The Parents Are Hit :oops:

2 - "Disciplining" Hurts The Elders, More So The Parents ... :(

3 - Needs Patience, Understanding & Cheer. Grand Parents Are Really Grand They Nurture Better Than The Parents, Who Are Impatient and Even Rash & Harsh. 8) :wink: :!:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to NRIs