Thursday, 9 May 2024 »  Login
in

Where are the ladies?

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Where are the ladies?

by Joan of Arc » Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:15 pm

The serious dearth of female opinions on these boards has set me thinking? Where are all the ladies? Maybe u should rename this portal, \"fullmale.com\".
Joan of Arc

Where are the ladies?

by Srinu » Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:18 am

fullmale.com... hmmm not bad... except we dont want it to sound too... er... u know.... . anyway I guess most of the ladies are out there somewhere, sitting in front of the mirrors, trying to look better for their boyfriends/husbands:) Just kidding... once an MCP always an MCP... :) Hey! thats an idea.. maybe they are scared of MCPs like me:)
Srinu

Where are the ladies?

by vanitha rani » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:20 am

Dearest srinu,

what makes you to think sitting before the mirrors make them beauty!!!, my friend,ladies are busy in the kitchen getting up early in the morning and doing the house hold, attending to all the members of the family, managing to pay the bills, shopping etc where is the time buddy for us??

you guys nicely sit at office in front of computers and keep chatting etc, if we have that one hour we can prepare a nice snack for your evening tiffin mr.Srinu, as you guys come tired(supposed to have worked very hard at office) so if you find nothing available , there will be lot of fyling saucers at home... do we need such things buddy???
vanitha rani

Where are the ladies?

by Srinu » Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:07 pm

\"nice snack for your evening tiffin mr.Srinu\"??? thats wonderful. so when can i come to get my evening snacks?? :)
just kidding. com\'on vanitha. there are all kinds of people out there. i agree there are ladies who work very hard not only at office but also when they go back home. but not all guys sit and chat in office. u got to give us more credit than that. :) we fool around. we play games. I got snooker and tt tables in our office. so i spend a most of my time there. you really hurt me by saying we spend most of the time in front of computers chatting. :( hey! and dont forget flirting with the fairer(??) sex. so do you think all this is easy? no wonder we come back home tired. :)
Srinu

Where are the ladies?

by Sher » Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:46 pm

hey srinu..
i think i can agree with u on this point !
wat is expected of us in office..???keep coding or managing teams ..thats it.??
and women folk .preparing evening snack for us ..hehe
that was a gud one..!!
Please women,don\'t get me wrong but not ALL men write here and not ALL females stay at home..so i don\'t see any reason y Joan of Arc shudn\'t feel lonely on these borads..
JoA hang on there...me and srinu are also nice company to be with!
:-)
anyway , srinu dude ur lucky to have a snooker table in ur office..i have to rely only on TT.btw i just know one company to have a snooker in office and thats Microsoft...
in that case i am a neighbour of urs !
Sher

Where are the ladies?

by jealousman » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:51 pm

dear vanitha kutty you must be a wonderful and sincere lady.you are a lady 1 in 1000.i have hot jealosy over your husband.
jealousman

Return to Special Interest Groups