Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Tailors, shops in hyderabad for embroidering sarees

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Tailors, shops in hyderabad for embroidering sarees

by betty » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:56 pm

Hi,

Need your help to dig out this information and thought of starting a separate thread for this one so that it does not get hidden in the 'salwar kameez' thread.

I want to buy plain georgette and/or chiffon and get it embroidered. Can you please let me know of the following:

1. Shops/areas which sell plain georgette/chiffon material for sarees at wholesale/low prices and are trusted to keep the real material and not synthetic ones.

2. Shops/tailors which are good for embroidering these plain materials and how much they charge for it.
betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by LR » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:47 pm

Hi

I've heard about the following places but can't vouch for the quality of material/work. But my friends have got stuff from these places so maybe you could give them a try.

For plain saree fabric,

1) In Koti, opposite the police station, there is a store called Laxmikanth Moolchand. Crepes cost about 1K and georgettes..roughly 800rs. He's supposed to have a lot of colours available.

2)In Chikkadpally, AshtaLaxmi silks ph27671300. Decent collection and prices.

Koti is supposed to have a lot of shops besides the one I mentioned above for plain fabrics.

For embroidery,

1) Tejaswini saree emporium in Tarnaka. ph 98491 61292, 55277950. The lady also stocks plain saris and she charged a friend 1500rs for parsi work for the whole sari. Prices vary a lot depending on the sort of work you need.

2) In parklane, exactly opposite the Taruni showroom, there is a tailor called SS stitchers. There is an embriodery person on the floor above the tailor. It's called Lucknowi something. I'll be going to his place in the next couple of days and will post his ph number soon.

3) Shree saris near Gunrock do embroidery work. Ph 55176060

Hope this helps!
LR

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:09 pm

some shops in Orient Estates, Abids (refer Salwar Kameez thread) do embroidery too
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Sharjeel » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:13 pm

If there are some other shops, me will let you know by tomorrow.
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by betty » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Thanks a lot guys...wil try these places...
betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Embroidery work s

by anu's designes » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 am

.we undertake embroidry ob sarees.elegant and beautiful designs available.on sarees suits and blouses.
prompt servise and coustomer support.
if required kindly contact mobile no :9701557875
thanks ,
regrds
Anu's
anu's designes

Return to Special Interest Groups