Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Meanings of popular hyd slang: Xplicit Content!

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: Distortion Of "Daridra" / Cheap / Mean ...

by Mayavi Morpheus » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:16 am

HH wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:... 'D...*****'...? :D

***** Distortion Of "Daridra" / Cheap / Mean ... eg DMKL ... Heard In Hyderabad ... Like "Ghaliz" ... :shock: :x :oops: :arrow:

Dalindar = Daridram(?) = Eternal Poverty

Bonda = Shraddam = Grave

Pinda koodu = Rice morsels offered to dead people during cremation services.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:09 am

wow! 2 pages of "Xplicit Content"...!!! :lol:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by gyanster » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:01 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:wow! 2 pages of "Xplicit Content"...!!! :lol:

To be a true Hyderabadi, one has to know all of these details. So, this is an official Hyderabadi cuss word guide.
gyanster

by gyanster » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:03 am

Ok, I used to hear this only in Hyderabad.

B***e ke Baal. No where else have I heard it being used.
gyanster

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:08 am

gyanster wrote:B***e ke Baal. No where else have I heard it being used.
:lol: thats coz in the rest of the regions "B***e" is substituted by "L***e" in the same phrase :lol:

in chennai, "L***e ke baal" itself has become a common "tamil" cuss phrase and many people use it without knowing what it actually means....they usually pronounce "L***e" with a "va" sound in the middle...:lol:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by gyanster » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:40 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
gyanster wrote:B***e ke Baal. No where else have I heard it being used.
:lol: thats coz in the rest of the regions "B***e" is substituted by "L***e" in the same phrase :lol:

in chennai, "L***e ke baal" itself has become a common "tamil" cuss phrase and many people use it without knowing what it actually means....they usually pronounce "L***e" with a "va" sound in the middle...:lol:

Kinda odd if they do not know about this. Maybe there is a site called fullchennai.com and they are discussing the meaning of L***e ke baal, given Tamilians from TN do not give much thought to Hindi.

I dont think chennaiites are cool as to have a site as cool as fullhyd.com
gyanster

hmmn..

by Dude in town » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:43 pm

Given that I'm a tamilian from Hyderabad, I can see what you mean about people not embracing hindi in chennai. I doubt if they'll continue to use that term if they knu it was hindi !!! Anyway, I think a decent way of pronouncing the above mentioned is simply "Loud Iqbal" with no malice intended to those who may be offended by it. Anyway, B***e ke baal is definetely Hyderabadi.

I now want to explore what little i know of other languages and its explicit slangs and search for its equivalent in Hyderabadi. I'll start with Calcuttan..

>boka ch**a ..dumb f*r ...

>scheise Katse ..f*in kat ( a czech friend's german words!?)

>mair pudungi ..hair plucker...(tamil) ...?

:) lookin forward to match these slangs ...
---------------------
-LiFe=HaPPiNess
-LiTe TheeSkO
-nuVVu liTe aNte neNu piCHHa LiTe
-maA-Ki-KiRkiRi
Dude in town

Baalaa Sanvaarrun ...

by HH » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:58 pm

- Kya Karre Miyan?... Baalaa^^^^^ Sanvaarrein ... GKA Image

Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by akhilis2cool » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:11 pm

:lol: tanks for all tht gyan ppl.

can ne one tell me wht chutiya means? is it same as howla? or does it in neway refer to the female reproductive organ?
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

BAD Words Are BAD ... Certainly, NOT FUN!

by HH » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:45 pm

akhilis2cool wrote::lol: *****

May Refer To The PoB ... "Place Of Birth" ... Like Someone Is Called "Ganvar" ... "Village Lout" ... This May Be For Fun ... But "c ... " Is BAD ... Unfortunately Disrespectful ... At College ... "C ... Sulphate" Also In Use ... Like "Calcium ... " ... BAD Words Are BAD ...Certainly, NOT FUN!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:36 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:can ne one tell me wht chutiya means? is it same as howla? or does it in neway refer to the female reproductive organ?
it does refer to the female organ and is equivalent of calling someone a "f c u ker". the opposite is "ga**du" which means "a$$ f c u ker", ie, "gay"
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by smack » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:52 pm

Bhadkhau - As some body told earlier is a guy who lives on rent. Well, this sounds much refined but it finally means pimp
smack

by Moose` » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:59 pm

Hey I am new here

I just got back from Hyderabad. I went there because my sister got married. Anyways, if you get a chance to, you all should watch "The Angrez". Its a hyderabadi parody, they use pretty much all Hyderabadi slang terms throughout the movie. I am downloading it the first chance I get. Its been out in Theatres for about 2 months now and they won't take it down because its too popular still. Once they take it down a DVD will be available I guess.

Anyways,

I know pretty much all hyderabadi slang terms I will keep up with this thread to answer any questions.

Nice meeting you all.
Moose`

by spamtaneous » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:24 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
akhilis2cool wrote:can ne one tell me wht chutiya means? is it same as howla? or does it in neway refer to the female reproductive organ?
it does refer to the female organ and is equivalent of calling someone a "f c u ker". the opposite is "ga**du" which means "a$$ f c u ker", ie, "gay"

expert knowledge :lol:
spamtaneous
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

"ex- Knowledge" ... Obsolete ... "Out Of Date

by HH » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:29 am

spamtaneous wrote:...
expert knowledge ***** :lol:

***** "ex- Knowledge" :wink: ... Then IRREVERENT ... Now Irrelevant ... Obsolete ... "Out Of Date"! :)
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Lucifer » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:22 am

spamtaneous wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

Nope, CAD. This one time you are not God. The etymology of 'Chutya' has nothing to do with the female reproductive organ. The first four letters are the same, but that is about it.

'Chutiya' means an absolute daft, someone who is stupid beyond imagination. For example:

1. Chutiya samjhe kya? - You think I am stupid?

2. Chutiya kaat rahe ho? - You making a fool of me?

The word had its origin in the bylanes of rural Uttar Pradesh. Its use very common among the lower strata of the society but is considered offensive when used among the so-called affluent classes.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by Moose` » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:03 am

Chutiya means _ but it can be used in different ways

Chutiya samjhe kya means you think I am stupid?

but

sale chutiye means you _!

Female reproductive organ = Choot or Chut

as in

Teri maa ki choot.
Moose`

Shut Up ... You ... Fool Of An Ass!

by HH » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:48 am

Original ... English

Shut Up ... You ... Fool Of An Ass ***** ... :wink: :) :!: :idea:

***** The Poor Ass ... Can Only BRAY ... When The Rest Pray! ... :wink: :o ... - Hence, The Order: ... Shut Up ... You ... Fool Of An Ass!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:59 pm

Lucifer wrote:
spamtaneous wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

Nope, CAD. This one time you are not God. The etymology of 'Chutya' has nothing to do with the female reproductive organ. The first four letters are the same, but that is about it.

'Chutiya' means an absolute daft, someone who is stupid beyond imagination. For example:

1. Chutiya samjhe kya? - You think I am stupid?
2. Chutiya kaat rahe ho? - You making a fool of me?

The word had its origin in the bylanes of rural Uttar Pradesh. Its use very common among the lower strata of the society but is considered offensive when used among the so-called affluent classes.
aah...maybe but my version is the right one according to the Grandmaster who taught me..:?

and UP???? in my stay up north i never encountered a single UP-ite saying it...isnt it more Mumbaiyya?
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

UP Bhaiyas Of Mumbai Carried The "C" Treasure ...

by HH » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:07 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:... Mumbaiyya? *****

*****May Be ... UP 'Bhaiyas' Carried The "C" Treasure ... To Mumbai! :o :wink: :!: :arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Lucifer » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:08 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:aah...maybe but my version is the right one according to the Grandmaster who taught me..:?

and UP???? in my stay up north i never encountered a single UP-ite saying it...isnt it more Mumbaiyya?

Two things:

1. Change your grandmaster. I shall take up the onus of educating you if required because we do not want an ignorant or a misinformed God. 8)

2. Mix around more with the lower classes of UP, especially in Lucknow, Barreily, Hapur, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Allahabad and Lakhimpur.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

... God ...

by HH » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:27 pm

Lucifer wrote:... God ...

MLAs ... Know How ... To Bang & Break Tables ... To Pull Out & Throw Mikes ... To Exchange Abuses ('Hyd Slang' / Equiv) & Blows ... ... Those Who Cannot Become MLA ... Can Now Hope To Become MLC ... Who May Not Have To Display Such 'Talents', Even! ... ... How About Sending The "God(s)" ... From The DB ... Under "Local Bodies" Quota ... To Be The New (Old) MLC(s) ... :wink: :!:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:17 am

Lucifer wrote:1. Change your grandmaster. I shall take up the onus of educating you if required because we do not want an ignorant or a misinformed God. 8)
:lol: well, i have already passed the tests and acquired a certification...its too late to repeat the course...:D
Lucifer wrote:2. Mix around more with the lower classes of UP, especially in Lucknow, Barreily, Hapur, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Allahabad and Lakhimpur.
never had the privilege.... :roll:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Re: Meanings of popular hyd slang: Xplicit Content!

by AstroGal » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Yu cntt blame me fur registering into this site, justt to =))
AstroGal

Previous                

Return to Special Interest Groups