Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

anybody interested in playing basketball?

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

interested?

yes!!
83%
yes , but depends on time && || venue
17%
no , leave me alone
No votes

Total votes : 6

anybody interested in playing basketball?

by pingu » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:00 am

anybody? anybody at all?

there are around 4-5 of us who play occacionally .. but we're looking to play more often and seriously.

so if anyone is interested ... ?

and while we arnt at the level of kobe and tmac (yet) we'd still prefer guys who have actually held a basky before to show up...

if you turn up and ask whats a layup i will kick your ass (ok , maybe i wont but a couple of my friends are pretty big.)

but seriously , we are all just restarting playing ...

couple of us havent played since high school .. i have a dodgy ankle .... so the standard wont be all that high ... should be fun right :)

and we can hire out a court in the evenings (for around 100 bucks a session) and playaway ...
The only freedom which deserves the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it."
pingu

by pingu » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:00 pm

*bump*
The only freedom which deserves the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it."
pingu

by PsuedoHoopster HP » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:16 pm

I'm in if you play on the weekends.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
PsuedoHoopster HP
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by Le Chacal » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm

Would have to loved to if I was in India,
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
Le Chacal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Akshay » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:18 am

Le Chacal wrote:Would have to loved to if I was in India,

Same to same here..I miss my BB games.
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)
Akshay

I am game

by DSOTM » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:48 am

Guys, count me in. I am not a Kobe myself but I think I can make a decent layup :)

PM me on YIM (check my profile for the id)

Ciao.
DSOTM

bsket ball

by black » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:24 pm

dudes i am in

but have some work till may

tell me time n place will be there anytime after 3rd of may

hey but i am no koby myself just can dribble a bit

bye
black

by pingu » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:04 pm

cool guys ...

anyone wants to know about any games happening pm me your number and when you'd like to play ...

as of now we play near sainikpuri on weekdays (sometimes) and OU grounds on weekends ..

there are plans for playing somewhere near Hitech but nothings fixed yet ...
pingu

Re: anybody interested in playing basketball?

by Srini » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 pm

U guys still playing. i am in sainikpuri area and am interested.
Srini

by jordan » Mon May 24, 2010 6:47 pm

pingu wrote:anybody? anybody at all?
there are around 4-5 of us who play occacionally .. but we're looking to play more often and seriously.
so if anyone is interested ... ?

and while we arnt at the level of kobe and tmac (yet) we'd still prefer guys who have actually held a basky before to show up...
if you turn up and ask whats a layup i will kick your ass (ok , maybe i wont but a couple of my friends are pretty big.)

but seriously , we are all just restarting playing ...
couple of us havent played since high school .. i have a dodgy ankle .... so the standard wont be all that high ... should be fun right :)
and we can hire out a court in the evenings (for around 100 bucks a session) and playaway ...

Hi guys
Me too lookin for a place to play basket ball.im stay near madhapur.let me knw the place i will come to play

jordan

by Pondi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm

iz der nebody at ol.......hv recently moved to hyd.......itz been 10 days n stil hvnt found neone interested in playin basketball...........lemme noe if ne basketball lovers r stil alive coz itz been sumtym wid out basketball n itz driving me crazy
Pondi

Return to Special Interest Groups