Tuesday, 21 May 2024 »  Login
in

the best institute for Oracle manufacturing

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

the best institute for Oracle manufacturing

by Help!! » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:41 pm

I wanna join a oracal institute for manufacturing. Is there anyine who canhelp me with it..

Just your advice about oracle manufacturing as a career willl also help me long way...
Help!!

by *** » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:46 am

Why don't you join Oracle Corp. ( the company ) ? That way you could earn a good salary while learning the products thoroughly. They just expect you to have good technical skills and analytical skills to take you in. btw I have seen that Oracle Financials has a better demand than Oracle Manufacturing. If you have an option, go for Financials.

thanks

by help!! » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:25 am

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was not at all aware that oracle dos such type recruitment as well.

the hindrance to my application could be that I dont possess any domain expirience though armed with a post graduation in maufacturing.

So...

By the way I just picked a email address of a HR of oracle from naukri.

would help me a lot if you give any such contact to forward my resume or to get in contact with a concerned fellow.

By the way again, thanks for your reply.
help!!

by help » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:11 pm

I just Posted out my cv with pfot cpy of my academics at this dont know will it work

Amrita Palaparthy,

Oracle India Pvt Ltd

5th Floor, Cyber Gateway

Hitec City, Madhapur

Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh 500081

Anyone else can tell me the best institute for Oracle manufacturing training

plz
help

Return to Special Interest Groups