Tuesday, 21 May 2024 »  Login
in

YSR did mistake?

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

YSR did mistake?

by Andhrawala » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:29 pm

Hi All,

i think you saw the recent scenes from andhra politcal stunts.Did YSR made a mistake by giving the lands to government occupied by him? how will you rate it?will this as politically taken decision or really is he interested to serve the poor?

Andhrawala
Andhrawala

YSR did mistake?

by Andhrawala » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:30 pm

No one is responding???? Oh, i think you were afraid of his factionism? or may be you found that he'll take revenge who are against to him. am i right?
Andhrawala

let them them die together

by let them fight » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:36 pm

hi friend,

not only rajashaker reddy everyone occupied the governament lands.

Lets talk about TDP (Devender goud), babu, someothers...... they dont know how many acers of land they got. go back to their past non of them got 50 acres but now they got nearly thounds of acres.

and TRS chandra shaker he is looking for the chance like goti kadi nakka.....

My dear bros we need a new governament with yengsters who got the aim to bring the state towards success.
let them fight

Return to Special Interest Groups