Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

astronomy club in hyd?

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

astronomy club in hyd?

by meghna » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:33 pm

hello everyone! we just moved in to hyderabad from bangalore. being an enthusiast for astronomy and space, i would like to join an astronomy club. is there a good astronomy club in hyderabad? pls give me the details....
meghna

Re: astronomy club in hyd?

by Arun » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:13 pm

I know of a club called Astronomy Club of Hyderabad. Members here organize various activities and discussions related to space and astronomy. Check out the club. Perhaps you can join it.
Arun

by clickordials.com » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 pm

India, Hyderabad's Only Online Astronomy Club. FREE MEMBERSHIP. Just go to http://www.astronomyIndia.org and JOIN - ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Get Invitations for a Great Astronomy Activities & Events. Share Knowledge with Astronomy Lovers of your own locality, town, city.
clickordials.com

by hibaaryan@gmail.com » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 pm

the link your provided for free membership is not working.

by Best way to study » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:19 pm

I think everyone knows that it is better to study astronomy far from the city, where light and air pollution do not prevent you from seeing the stars. The best opportunity to do this is to go on a yacht.
Best way to study

Return to Special Interest Groups