Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Sania Mirza prefers Napaki to Hyderabadi!!!

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Sania Mirza prefers Napaki to Hyderabadi!!!

by rub » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:20 am

India's tennis player, Sania Mirza is to be married to Shoaib Malik, the former cricket captain of Pakistan. A formal wedding reception has been scheduled within a month. There will be no engagement function.

This news was confirmed by Imran Mirza, father of Sania, late on Monday night.

“The couple will be based in Dubai, where Shoaib is a resident, and Sania will continue to play tennis once she recovers fully from the wrist injury that has marred her career in the recent past,” Imran said.

“My wedding is going to be the biggest day of my life.

“I have been under constant glare of the public for too long and would appreciate more privacy at this very personal moment in my life,” Sania said.

“I hope to be fully fit to represent India in the Commonwealth and Asian Games that are scheduled for later this year,” she added.
rub

Re: Sania Mirza prefers Napaki to Hyderabadi!!!

by HH » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

* This is one Volley, Sania did not prepare for.
# This "NOball, WDball, DTball" Shoaib did not expect.
& Folly of the Triangle, let the People be spared ...
:shock:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Bouncer » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 am

The Sania-Shoaib-Ayesha saga took an interesting turn on Tuesday, as Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Mosque in Kolkata Syed Noor-ur-Rehman Barkati issued a "fatwa" against Shoaib Malik.

Barkati issued the fatwa saying Shoaib and Ayesha were husband-wife, as they had married over telephone. He also said that the Nikkah was valid according to the Islamic law. "If Shoaib accepts the nikah, no problem. But if he denies, he will be out of the Muslim society", said the Imam.
Bouncer

by HH » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm

# Marriage - ok
& Divorce - Ok
* Wedding - OK
------
"Meher" - 15 K only !?! :o
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ElectricGoat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 am

How does it matter to us. Pakistanis are human beings only.
But the whole controversy is retarded. people and the media had their fun. Now its over. Wedding bells set to ring. May be wish the losers a happy married life? :lol:
ElectricGoat

by Bahbood A.Khan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Firstly, 99.9% of the Indian public does not subscribe to Sania Mirza choice of Shoaib Malik as her life partner. Shoaib Malik is of dubious character; not trusted in his own country because of his nefarious activities (already banned for 1-year from playing cricket by Pakistan Cricket Board).
Sania image is also not of 24 Karot gold she has some degree of unfaithfulness too; but in Shoaib Malik case it is much starker. Sania long standing Indian brand image is now fallen and she is now par with Shoaib (DEUCE).
I wish & pray for their long lasting realtionship but at the same time my 6th sense is inclining me to say that their marriage will not last longer.

bakhan@kfupm.edu.sa
Bahbood A.Khan

by HH » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Meher to Ayesha - 15 K Only;
To Sania - 61 L ...
Kya Insaaf Hai, Bhai Logaan?
-----
:?
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to Special Interest Groups