Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Change in Career path.

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Change in Career path.

by ElectricGoat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 am

Hey people.
Happy to be back on fullhyd forums. I used to post here 5 years ago. I wasted 5 years of my life studying engineering (5 years because of my dedication :P ). Now when I think about doing an engineering job, even an IT job makes me feel bad for myself. So I had decided to do something else. And recently i came to a conclusion. I want to do M.Sc. Electronic media.

What do you guys think about this? Is this a good idea.? Because I really cant do an engineering job and I like such scenarios where you need to be creative and come up with something.

Cheers.
ElectricGoat

Re: Change in Career path.

by Portuguese Man-of-War » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

I think you should do whatever you want to do, instead of looking at picking up a degree first. So if you want to be in electronic media, perhaps you should just apply to some channels for a job, instead of wanting to do an M Sc in electronic media.
Portuguese Man-of-War

Re: Change in Career path.

by ElectricGoat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:39 pm

But what job do you think i will get. I dont really know anything. :?:
ElectricGoat

Return to Special Interest Groups