Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Football/Sports

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Football/Sports

by World Cup 2014 Interest » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:34 am

I was just wondering is there anyone here that is interested the FIFA world cup? If so I would like to start a discussion about what are peoples expectations and who they think are favourites to win in Brazil. :) I'll start off by listing the groups and who do you think will qualify. I hope Uruguay and Belgium do well because there teams are young and exciting. Uruguay with Suarez and Cavani up front and Belgium with Hazard, Lukaku, Kompany etc.

Here is a free windows app I also made to help people get more information on the world cup itself! http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/fifa-world-cup-2014-fans/d67e45d6-d531-4836-9a97-f6ec89bd4ea7

Group A

Brazil Brazil
Croatia Croatia
Mexico Mexico
Cameroon Cameroon

Group B

Spain Spain
Netherlands Netherlands
Chile Chile
Australia Australia

Group C

Colombia Colombia