Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

St. Anthony's High School, HimayatNagar

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Best student in class » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:30 am

Hi! If u r a student of the \'84 batch ( specifically X-A)do mail me for old times sake.
Best student in class

by jj » Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:30 am

I am From 89 Batch,if any one from 89 batch mail me
jj

by sridhar » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:09 am

Hi,

I am from 87, actually Section 10 E. I dont remember much from school. Is the principal still alive and kicking ?
sridhar

Re: St. Anthony's High School, HimayatNagar

by me too » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:15 am

jj wrote:I am From 89 Batch,if any one from 89 batch mail me

I am from the 1989 batch too. X-B. How about you?
me too

Anyone from '93 batch

by Sudheer » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:18 pm

I am from 1993 batch (10A) . Anybody here from the same batch ?
Sudheer

old class mates

by ayyappa » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:33 pm

hello , this is ayyappa

i was a student of 93 batch 10 d section, though i was in A section till my 6 class.

i remember few mates

mallikarjun, bharani, santosh, amrender, chaadrasekhar,mythili, radhika etc[/b][/u]
ayyappa

by Mayavi Morpheus » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:05 pm

What!!!? Section A till 6th class? Dude...that was girls section :P

Bharani is in UT dallas

Radhika in Houston, happily married to Naveen

Chandrasekhar works for Symantecs in Virginia

Santosh is in Memphis

Mallikarjuna... heard that he joined the Annas, that is Nazalites.
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:40 am

...and i heard amrendar heads a Gay Pride group in New Orleans.
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Hi!

by Aarthi » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:14 am

Hi,Iam Aarthi,I live in bayarea California.Anybody from 10 c or 10 d sections from st.anthony's high school himayathnagar?Iam from 90 batch.Do mail me if u know or if u are from this batch :)
Aarthi

[b]Looking for a friend from St.Anthony's Himayatnagar 89 Ba

by Bobby » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:45 am

Looking for Srilakshmi ('89 batch 10D) or her sister Madhavi (think she was from 88 or 87 batch)

Please mail me at kaminenni@yahoo.com

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!
Bobby

Re: [b]Looking for a friend from St.Anthony's Himayatnagar 8

by wizzy » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:46 am

Bobby wrote:Looking for Srilakshmi ('89 batch 10D) or her sister Madhavi (think she was from 88 or 87 batch)

Please mail me at kaminenni@yahoo.com

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!

Raj? is that u? :lol:
I ran into my ex-girlfriend the other day... I backed up and ran into her again... I miss her sometimes...
wizzy
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Bobby » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:28 am

No. I lost touch with her after she moved to US with her Hubby. Pl let me know if you have any info. Again, My email address is kaminenni@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Bobby

by akhilis2cool » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:27 am

LMAO.... :lol:
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

I'm an '89(10-A) batch student..anybody else there

by Raj » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:29 pm

I'm an '89(10-A) batch student..anybody else from 10-A here?
Raj

Re: I'm an '89(10-A) batch student..anybody else there

by black wizard » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:56 pm

Raj wrote:I'm an '89(10-A) batch student..anybody else from 10-A here?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

RAJ!!!
I ran into my ex-girlfriend the other day... I backed up and ran into her again... I miss her sometimes...
black wizard
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:37 pm

wizzy, u forgot the sound effects:

*DHADAAAANG...DHADAAAAANG....DHADAAAAAANG.....*
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Golden Batch of 89'

by Praveen sagar » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:05 am

Hi,

I was from the 89' batch from 10A (all boys). Currently in NJ interning at a hospital in Manhattan.Anyone from the batch. I know our class was pretty notorious but i thats the eaisest way to remember classmates, aint it. I'll try and refrest my memory abt the school, the people common to all the sections would be the school leaders Narshima Rao(10A), GGV Prasad(10B, and B.Srinivas(10F). I am touch with B.srinivas he is doing his residency in Arkansas. Last i spoke to Narshima was a abt 5 yrs back he was working for a software company in Hyd after passing out from IIT madras.Our class teacher was Mrs. Nimbalkar who is retired now. The strictest teacher was Mrs. Shakuntala who too is retired. And my favourite teacher was ......... well all of them. Well guys i would love to be touch with the rest of my batch mates.Dunno if u guys remember me the name is the same as my id Praveen Sagar. Keep in touch. Email id sagarpraveen@yahoo.com

Cheers.
Praveen sagar

Iam from X B(1989) batch

by Satya » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:12 pm

Hi,

My this is satya ravada from XB(1989) batch . I frank enough remember very few names of the ppl who i can remember . If any one has any more details do share .

Some of the friends who i remember not all of them were part of XB

1)Prasad(fair guy ..TT champ )

2)Raghavendra

3) BalaKrishna(XA ..lives in RTC X roads)

4)Saravan(his dad was in AG University or in ICRISAT)

5)J Ravi(later was in XF/E)

6)Sridhar(with fat specticals)

7)Phani&Giridhar

8)Ram Mohan

Thanx

Satya
Satya

by Habitual Perfectionist » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:56 am

Funny thing here is that there are so many people posting....all separated by maybe a maximum of 2-3 years. Yet, they don't seem to know each other. Ajeeb school hai ye...achcha hai mai aise kisi school mein nahi padha.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: Iam from X B(1989) batch

by B. Raghavendar » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:12 am

[quote="Satya"]Hi,

My this is satya ravada from XB(1989) batch . I frank enough remember very few names of the ppl who i can remember . If any one has any more details do share .

2)Raghavendra

4)Saravan(his dad was in AG University or in ICRISAT).

7)Phani&Giridhar

8)Ram Mohan

This is Raghavendar, mentioned above. I always prided myself on good memory, but I am really scratching my head to remember a Satya Ravada. Did you go by any other popular name. Who were the guys you hung out with, the most. Where did you live.

I remember each and everyone you mentioned but I am not able to picturize your face.

These days, I live in Colorado, US. Been here for the past few years. I know that K.Balakrishna and GGV Prasad did their BE from UCE, OU as did I. J. Ravi went to matrusri, then Arizona State and now in Oracle. Saravan went to JNTU but that is all I know of him. (Yeah his dad worked in NIRD, Rajendra Nagar). I know Giridhar's brother went to JNTU but dunno about Giridhar. Phani sekhar was with me in Little flower and then went to Nizam's.

Krishnam Raju, Satya Srinivas, Srinivasan, K. Ravi Kumar, Samuel, Jai Bharat, Chaitanya, GGV Prasad, VS Prasad, Phani Shekar, T. Phani Kumar, VD Anil, L. Kiran Mohan, K. Rajashekhar, P. Sridhar Reddy, Ramakrishna (bucchi), Ashok, N.Praveen, R. Satyanarayana, P. Sudheer and many others.
B. Raghavendar

by B. Raghavendar » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:28 am

Satya wrote:Hi,

2)Raghavendra
7)Phani&Giridhar
8)Ram Mohan

Thanx
Satya

Dude, By any chance are you R. Satyanarayana, the grandson of ex Vice-Chancellor of OU of the same name, had a house in Himayathnagar, literally a stone's throw from the school?
B. Raghavendar

by Satya » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:18 pm

B. Raghavendar wrote:
Satya wrote:Hi,

2)Raghavendra
7)Phani&Giridhar
8)Ram Mohan

Thanx
Satya

Dude, By any chance are you R. Satyanarayana, the grandson of ex Vice-Chancellor of OU of the same name, had a house in Himayathnagar, literally a stone's throw from the school?

You got me dude . Yes iam Satyanarayana Ravada ,one who use to be close to school. There are very few ppl who used to come to my house and i remember u beign one . Right from my degree , i got more popular as "satya" , and at work too they call me satya and make it formal by saying satya ravada .:-)

I did my MCA from loyola academy and started working in HYD , made couple of trips to US but was never here for long time (like over 6 months) ..This time i will be here for long time and now in Fremont,CA. I am currently working as Project Leader in Sierra Atlantic .

I never thought that i will get in touch with my school friends again ..surely not this way :-) ..

iam always on yahoo messenger(satyaravada@yahoo.com) . Below is the number on which you can reach me 510-742-4174(Work) or 510-552-9890(cell)

Cheers

Satya
Satya

Xa batch

by praveen sagar » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:58 am

Hi,

Dunno if u are the same Raghavandra Rao from Xc. I remember ur face (short spiky hair with specks) and my memory recollects u were a very funny guy, dunno if u still keep the same sense of humor.Don't think we used to hang out a lot but remember to have spoken to u a couple of times. Pheni shaker u mentioned abt was in Nizams, later he went abt doing Biotech at some university in the north and eventually landed up in the USA. Haven't been in touch with him for years now. I met Kiran (tall dude)from Xb he guess he was the sports leader along with Prashanti. He is a small time movie director and his wife is a bigtime playback singer in tollywood. JaiBharat from 10b had a dream of becoming an actor and landed up in a few movie roles . But the last i saw him he was into computer sales(6yrs) somewhere in himyatnagar. Vishwanth (Xa) was working for a pharma company when i last met him few years back. Does anyone know where abouts of GGV Prasad, Dayanand. I feel nostalgic talking abt school days and friends. Any dude from Xa.
praveen sagar

Xa batch

by praveen sagar » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:59 am

Hi,

Dunno if u are the same Raghavandra Rao from Xc. I remember ur face (short spiky hair with specks) and my memory recollects u were a very funny guy, dunno if u still keep the same sense of humor.Don't think we used to hang out a lot but remember to have spoken to u a couple of times. Pheni shaker u mentioned abt was in Nizams, later he went abt doing Biotech at some university in the north and eventually landed up in the USA. Haven't been in touch with him for years now. I met Kiran (tall dude)from Xb he guess he was the sports leader along with Prashanti. He is a small time movie director and his wife is a bigtime playback singer in tollywood. JaiBharat from 10b had a dream of becoming an actor and landed up in a few movie roles . But the last i saw him he was into computer sales(6yrs) somewhere in himyatnagar. Vishwanth (Xa) was working for a pharma company when i last met him few years back. Does anyone know where abouts of GGV Prasad, Dayanand. I feel nostalgic talking abt school days and friends. Any dude from Xa.
praveen sagar

Want to connect to classmates

by Balaji (Batch of 79!!!) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:31 am

I belong to the batch of 1978 (3rd batch of the school). All the teachers whose names are mentioned (Lalitha, Urmilla, Shakunatal etc ) joined the school immediately after their B.Ed. Looking back, I feel fortunate to have been guided by them. Said what and done, ours is the best school!!. AM currently in Canada (after a brief stint in UAE) and would like to get back to my old friends(langoti yaars, shld I say!!))
Balaji (Batch of 79!!!)

Next         

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends