Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

St. Anthony's High School, HimayatNagar

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Want to connect to classmates

by Balaji (Batch of 79!!!) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:32 am

I belong to the batch of 1978 (3rd batch of the school). All the teachers whose names are mentioned (Lalitha, Urmilla, Shakunatal etc ) joined the school immediately after their B.Ed. Looking back, I feel fortunate to have been guided by them. Said what and done, ours is the best school!!. AM currently in Canada (after a brief stint in UAE) and would like to get back to my old friends(langoti yaars, shld I say!!))
Balaji (Batch of 79!!!)

by 3 T'z » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:12 am

School...?! St. Anthony's High School...umm...soundz v familiar ...

hmm....

coz i've never been there... :roll: oopz..never been 2 a skool it self.. :D
Ahh...wHo Da BlOoDy HelL...CaReZ..!?!
3 T'z
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

1994 batch X'D

by Srikanth here » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:15 am

Anyone from '94 batch D section from St. Anthony's High School, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad??? looking forward to getting in touch...

Srikanth ....
Srikanth here

Some High Position Holders (Ex-Anthonians)

by Balaji (Batch of 79!!!) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:46 am

I am giving below, a few class mates of mine, who are currently holding good positions at work

1.V.Ramesh, General Manager(Sales) CA-Satyam, Bangalore

2.V.Sudhaker, IT Manager, Economic cell, London

3.V.Prabhaker (83 batch) Technical Manager, Oracle, USA

4.P.S.V.L Narasimha, Sr.Advocate, Supreme Court

5.Dr.B.Vinod Kumar, PhD, NRSA, Hyd

6.S.Sairam, Scientist, NRSA, Hyd

7.B.Venkatram Reddy, PA to Hon'Ble S.Jaipal Reddy

8.A Srinivasu, Partner, Spice of India, Tarnaka,

9.S.Venkatesh, V.Ramana (Batch of 83), V.Srinivas - IT Consultants, USA

10.V.Sunder (82 batch), Manager, TCS HYd

11.C.Srinivas, Airport Manager, Hyderabad

In the batch of 83 to which my brother J.Mani belonged to, 8 students joined IIT and are currently working with top notch government agencies both India and abroad.Of them Ashok Srinivas got 90th rank, Venkatesh made a 105!

I am sure this list can be enhanced since, we all are affiliated to one of the good schools in Hyd.

Of the girls in 79 batch, 3 turned out to be doctors (G.Madhavi, Anjana Diwaker and Sangeeta Sarin). Anyone knowing the whereabouts of any senior batches are most welcome to post them here
Balaji (Batch of 79!!!)

Re: Xa batch

by Dhanraj » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:29 am

praveen sagar wrote:Hi,
Dunno if u are the same Raghavandra Rao from Xc. I remember ur face (short spiky hair with specks) and my memory recollects u were a very funny guy, dunno if u still keep the same sense of humor.Don't think we used to hang out a lot but remember to have spoken to u a couple of times. Pheni shaker u mentioned abt was in Nizams, later he went abt doing Biotech at some university in the north and eventually landed up in the USA. Haven't been in touch with him for years now. I met Kiran (tall dude)from Xb he guess he was the sports leader along with Prashanti. He is a small time movie director and his wife is a bigtime playback singer in tollywood. JaiBharat from 10b had a dream of becoming an actor and landed up in a few movie roles . But the last i saw him he was into computer sales(6yrs) somewhere in himyatnagar. Vishwanth (Xa) was working for a pharma company when i last met him few years back. Does anyone know where abouts of GGV Prasad, Dayanand. I feel nostalgic talking abt school days and friends. Any dude from Xa.

I'm Dhanraj from XA(89 batch) currently in NJ too
Dhanraj

Re: St. Anthony's High School, HimayatNagar

by easy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:27 am

Best student in class wrote:Hi! If u r a student of the '84 batch ( specifically X-A)do mail me for old times sake.

Hi. THis is the brightest student of X-A/84 replying. Identify yourself.
easy

by Marc from NYC » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:51 pm

Dhanraj wrote:
Dunno if u are the same Raghavandra Rao from Xc. I remember ur face (short spiky hair with specks) and my memory recollects u were a very funny guy, dunno if u still keep the same sense of humor.Don't think we used to hang out a lot but remember to have spoken to u a couple of times. Pheni shaker u mentioned abt was in Nizams, later he went abt doing Biotech at some university in the north and eventually landed up in the USA. Haven't been in touch with him for years now. I met Kiran (tall dude)from Xb he guess he was the sports leader along with Prashanti. He is a small time movie director and his wife is a bigtime playback singer in tollywood. JaiBharat from 10b had a dream of becoming an actor and landed up in a few movie roles . But the last i saw him he was into computer sales(6yrs) somewhere in himyatnagar. Vishwanth (Xa) was working for a pharma company when i last met him few years back. Does anyone know where abouts of GGV Prasad, Dayanand. I feel nostalgic talking abt school days and friends. Any dude from Xa.

I am trying to get in gouch with PRAVEEN SAGAR here. Does anyone have his contact info? It rather urgent. Please email me at marcm@shahco.com. thank you. I know he lives in New Jersey.
Marc from NYC

hello

by prashodini » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:17 am

hi,

im from 93 batch , 10F.

i'm in touch with few of my classmates, but wonder what others r doing ...if ur from the same class plz mail me .

prashodini_r@yahoo.com
prashodini

Re: Iam from X B(1989) batch

by lonewolf » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:44 am

Satya wrote:I did my MCA from loyola academy

Are you my senior?? I did my MCA in Loyola from 1996 - 1999.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Hi there! » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:43 pm

Best student in class wrote:Hi! If u r a student of the '84 batch ( specifically X-A)do mail me for old times sake.

I was in XA 1984 batch

Who are you?
Hi there!

Re: Iam from X B(1989) batch

by Rajasekhar Kakani » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:35 pm

Hi Raghavendar,

This is K.Rajasekhar. Believe me or not, i have been trying to get in touch with you, for old times sake ,for a long time now. I think the last time we met was in 1991 . That was the year i joined REC Calicut and after that i never had a chance to meet you again. It is great to know that you are in Colorado. Coincidentally, i am in CO too. I am working as Tech Analyst with Fedex in Colorado Springs. If you happen to see this post, please contact me.
Rajasekhar Kakani

by B. Raghavendar » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:32 pm

I think you remember me right. Although, those are not the words that I would use to describe myself. short spiky hair, yeah, I guess so, with those geeky haircuts and tons of oil in the hair (yuck) and yeah those glasses. If I remember right, you had relatives in Malkajgiri and I remember sharing a bus ride with you once or twice there.

Anyways, good to hear that you are doing good. It was fun learning about AV Narasimha Rao, Jai Bharat and Kiran from you. Interesting what turns life takes.

Cheers.

Raghu
B. Raghavendar

St Anthonys high schools 89 batch X B section

by rameshbabu nl » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:28 am

Hi Guys of 89 batch.

DO you remember me.. Ramesh babu N L..

X B section., B.Praveen and V.Praveen Phani Kumar, B.Raghavendra, GGV Prasad, Sridhar K Rajeshkar..

Where r u all guys.. I am IN Japan
rameshbabu nl

guys my contact mail id

by rameshbabu nl » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:30 am

rameshbabu nl

by A.P.Madhavi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:54 pm

Hi,

I am Madhavi (A.P.Madhavi) from '89 batch. I have found old messages from my batch mates Praveen Sagar, Raghavender rao, Satya Narayana R et al.. Its very nice to learn about all of you. I belong to X D (All girls section). Well I am personally not popular but may be I will be recognised if reminded that Iam daughter of Mrs. Satya Subhadra, Telugu Teacher. Great to hear about all of you.

I am also looking for Lata Madhavi, my class mate. Can anyone pls. give me her contact if you know.
A.P.Madhavi

Re: I'm an '89(10-A) batch student..anybody else there

by VJ » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:03 pm

black wizard wrote:
Raj wrote:I'm an '89(10-A) batch student..anybody else from 10-A here?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
RAJ!!!

Arey Yaar kya kar rahe ho tum log. Aisa karega tho wo is DB mein kabhi nahin aayega. :)

@VJ
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

K. Aarthi, where are you?

by Saritha » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:48 am

Hi,

I'm looking for K. Aarthi, who transferred in the 7th class to St. Anthony's in '87, from Nirmala Hrudaya Hirls High school in Nizambad. Short, fair, cute girl. I found an old post from someone with the same name, so am hoping it's her and she responds, but if anyone else knows who I'm talking about, *please* post a reply.

Thanks,

Saritha
Saritha

Any 96 batch 'C' section ???

by Tyro » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:23 pm

Had done a memorable 3 yrs in St. anthony's ( 7th to 9th C ) and I seem to remember almost everyone in the class. The rollcall goes something like .. Annapurna, Aparna, Deepti, Deepti Sundari, Jyothi, Lalitha, Lavanya, Malathi, Manasa, Manjula, Padma .... :) That's me.

I don't remember the rollcall after my name., though I can randomly name a few more from the class. Shilpa, Sunitha, Ramya, Sreelakshmi, Sree Sandhya, and a few guyz - Maharshi, Naveen reddy, Chaitanya BK, a lot of Sreenivases, Lokesh, Sharath Chandra, Rajasekhar, Prasad. I can go on.

If anyone from my class chances upon this message, and cannot recall me.. I can give a few hints. I used to be a short, fair, thin, meek and mild girl. First bencher. Consistent first ranker. There I am. I guess this should identify me well enough. I'd be really happy to get in touch with some old classmates.
Tyro

by Khalid » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:00 am

Hi there! wrote:

I was in XA 1984 batch
Who are you?

Hi. Khalid here. Who are you?
Khalid

anyone from Class 10th C section from 93-94 batch

by deepak » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:54 am

hi am deepak here... currentlly in Uk. i grew up to become a boring doctor... anyways am trying to rope all our batch mates together..

i have found few mates n we r in constant touch

to name a few all back benchers..

venketesh, rajinikath, surinarayana, santosh, srinath, j.raghavendra, d.srikar, krishna chaitnaya, aruna, subhashini... to name a few..

plz all from C section do get in touch,,,

my mail id is drdeepak78@gmail.com

waiting to hear from u guys..take care bye
deepak

82 batch

by Jagannath » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:45 pm

Folks - I passed out from St. Anthony's in 1982 - was in X 'c' section. But had friends in other sections too (can't remember them now). Anyone out there from that year??
Jagannath

by G Bindu Kumar » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi All,

Am G Bindu Kumar...passed out from X B in the year 1986. Have lot's of sweet memories of the school days. Would like to meet classmates from 10B section. You can also mail me gbkumar71@yahoo.com

Bindu
G Bindu Kumar

Re: Some High Position Holders (Ex-Anthonians)

by dchandrashekar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Balaji (Batch of 79!!!) wrote:I am giving below, a few class mates of mine, who are currently holding good positions at work
1.V.Ramesh, General Manager(Sales) CA-Satyam, Bangalore
2.V.Sudhaker, IT Manager, Economic cell, London
3.V.Prabhaker (83 batch) Technical Manager, Oracle, USA
4.P.S.V.L Narasimha, Sr.Advocate, Supreme Court
5.Dr.B.Vinod Kumar, PhD, NRSA, Hyd
6.S.Sairam, Scientist, NRSA, Hyd
7.B.Venkatram Reddy, PA to Hon'Ble S.Jaipal Reddy
8.A Srinivasu, Partner, Spice of India, Tarnaka,
9.S.Venkatesh, V.Ramana (Batch of 83), V.Srinivas - IT Consultants, USA
10.V.Sunder (82 batch), Manager, TCS HYd
11.C.Srinivas, Airport Manager, Hyderabad
In the batch of 83 to which my brother J.Mani belonged to, 8 students joined IIT and are currently working with top notch government agencies both India and abroad.Of them Ashok Srinivas got 90th rank, Venkatesh made a 105!

I am sure this list can be enhanced since, we all are affiliated to one of the good schools in Hyd.

Of the girls in 79 batch, 3 turned out to be doctors (G.Madhavi, Anjana Diwaker and Sangeeta Sarin). Anyone knowing the whereabouts of any senior batches are most welcome to post them here

hi balaji, i am also student of st anthony's high school, i am classmate of v.sunder, j.mani,ashok srinivas,n.venkatesh,chandra mouli, jayaram,krishna,jeetender etc to name few, my name is d.chandra shekar, i stay at st.12,himyatnagar,hyderabad even today. our tenant was susheela chary teacher. i totally lost contact with my school friends. can you mail email ids of sunder and mani to dhatrikachandrashekar@yahoo.co.in. i recognised you as brother of mani. its nice to know some of the students are in high positions. shall keep in touch, bye
dchandrashekar

by PReddy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Does anybody know contact details of Shanti from 1985 batch who use to live next to Shetty Sir's old building in Himayath Nagar.
PReddy

by heaths » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent.
simulationcredit
heaths

PreviousNext      

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends