Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

do we know what LOVE IS.....................???

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: do we know what LOVE IS.....................???

by kk » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:58 am

mayumi wrote:
lizard king wrote:
mayumi wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
mayumi wrote:So what really is love? :?
its the best excuse to get a girl to sleep with a man :lol:

U men have so many excuses :twisted: :roll:

well, dont u girls want to sleep with men?

And I'm gonna answer this one...
Ofcourse girls do, for as long as we have the security or if we are married ot the guy
I don't know any girls who don't want to do that :P

is this some kinda business deal? :lol:
kk

Re: Are they one & the same?

by Crazy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:45 pm

uzma wrote:Where is Uzzi when u need her the most?

Hi dont u guys have any other work rather discussing on some bull shit topic. why do u waste time like this? do some productive work and make india march ahead.

:D :P

:D

:P
Rakesh:-)
Crazy

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:21 pm

Crazy wrote:do some productive work and make india march ahead.
*ahem...*

too much of production wud create a glut in the market, ultimately leading to an inflationary situation.

posting in this DB is our way of maintaining equilibrium in our booming economy.

gottit?

now please contribute to improving the economic health of our country by posting in FHDB at regular intervals in such seemingly bull shit but very vital threads. interest of the country comes first y'see...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Crazy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:01 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Crazy wrote:do some productive work and make india march ahead.
*ahem...*
too much of production wud create a glut in the market, ultimately leading to an inflationary situation.
posting in this DB is our way of maintaining equilibrium in our booming economy.

gottit?

now please contribute to improving the economic health of our country by posting in FHDB at regular intervals in such seemingly bull shit but very vital threads. interest of the country comes first y'see...

So you say that ur maintaining equilibrium in our booming economy by posting in DB. How do you support ur statement? Why can't it be like this ur wasting ur time in posting on unnecessary topics i mean topics which dont have any worth. Posting in FHDB should be done in regular intervals but in a topic worth discussing and people gain useful knowledge by going through your DB's.
Rakesh:-)
Crazy

by Betty » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:43 pm

No one told me when I was born and not even in the many years of my life so far, that I need to post on a DB to spread knowledge....thank god someone finally pointed that out to me.....someone who himself has enough time to waste by not only barging into so-called useless topics, but also taking time off for a properly worded arguement against posting in such topics...:roll: :roll:

I, of course, post when I have time to spare, waste, use, whatever...and on whatever topic I find useful, whether useful for increasing my friend-count, or putting my opinion into words, or to make sure that my slightly existent writing skills don't go extinct... :twisted: :twisted:

So, post when you want, don't post when you don't - no one is forcing you to read or post.....so please don't force anyone else to read your posts and act according to what you deem right....go and preach to someone else.... :evil: :evil:

Btw, I always thought the full form of DB meant 'discussion board', not 'useful information filled discussion board'... :? :? :? :wink:
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:17 pm

Crazy wrote:So you say that ur maintaining equilibrium in our booming economy by posting in DB.
8)
Crazy wrote:How do you support ur statement?
look around u (if u r in india)...see all the jobs available around u? thats coz we do what we do - help boost the economy...8)
Crazy wrote:ur wasting ur time in posting on unnecessary topics i mean topics which dont have any worth. Posting in FHDB should be done in regular intervals but in a topic worth discussing and people gain useful knowledge by going through your DB's.
sez who? they entertain u...and thats 200% worth more than any deep philosophical discussion....
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Love means

by Mltr » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:56 pm

hello

well it is always the act of always trying to hold too tightly in ones hands that makes it so destructive

as a result there are borken hearts and more sorrws than happiness

just leave your love free, it is yours it will come back to you , if it does not come back it was never yours
Mltr

by Todd Vickers | Visiting Hyderabad » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Love is one of my favorite topics. My views are quite out of reach to those who are orthodox. I think the freedom to love is as vital as free speech and for many of the same reasons. If we consider how different relationships are from what they were 100 years ago, we know that human interaction is adapting and it should.

For me, the closer love comes to friendship, the better it gets. A friend can get old, get fat, get sick, and grow poor and remain a friend. A friend doesn’t exist to serve our purposes and our friends can love whoever else they want. Such love is an end unto itself, be it sexual or otherwise. Ironically, this kind of love seems far beyond what most people consider safe in sexual relationships. But no relationship is guaranteed. I know ‘normal’ people might not handle such freedom well, so it does make sense for them to avoid it, but in light of what often happens to these people, I can’t say what they do is better. These folks often endure the pain of divorce; infidelity; deceit; abuse; coercion, including emotional manipulation; and, in the worst case, homicide. Many also endure the loss of days, years, and decades in dead relationships. I’ve spent most of my adult life in open relationships, one spanning over two decades, so I know it can be done.

http://noshameinsex.com/relationships/love-wants-to-live/
Todd Vickers | Visiting Hyderabad

by Habita1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Todd Vickers | Visiting Hyderabad wrote:Love is one of my favorite topics. My views are quite out of reach to those who are orthodox. I think the freedom to love is as vital as free speech and for many of the same reasons. If we consider how different relationships are from what they were 100 years ago, we know that human interaction is adapting and it should.

For me, the closer love comes to friendship, the better it gets. A friend can get old, get fat, get sick, and grow poor and remain a friend. A friend doesn’t exist to serve our purposes and our friends can love whoever else they want. Such love is an end unto itself, be it sexual or otherwise. Ironically, this kind of love seems far beyond what most people consider safe in sexual relationships. But no relationship is guaranteed. I know ‘normal’ people might not handle such freedom well, so it does make sense for them to avoid it, but in light of what often happens to these people, I can’t say what they do is better. These folks often endure the pain of divorce; infidelity; deceit; abuse; coercion, including emotional manipulation; and, in the worst case, homicide. Many also endure the loss of days, years, and decades in dead relationships. I’ve spent most of my adult life in open relationships, one spanning over two decades, so I know it can be done.

A great response to love imo.
Habita1

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships