Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

RTC Bus Timetable

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

RTC Bus Timetable

by Nagesh » Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:30 am

Dear Friends, I am new to hyderabad and I am pretty much confused about the bus numbers and their routes. Can any one please tell me where can I get the timetable with the route numbers.
Nagesh

RTC Bus Timetable

by Rana » Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:30 am

Hey Nagesh,
Obviously you are new to Hyd. You know what? RTC in Hyderabad is so disorganised that they change the route numbers as they like and they run the buses as they like.
The RTC also cant help it. I pity the RTC authorities who have been frantically trying to keep up the services to cater to the evergrowing Hyd population. To help the RTC to give information about the route numbers ad timings, the News papers and web sites like this should print the lists once a month at least. Come on let us help each other. You started a sensitive discussion and you will be seeing a lot of replies laughing at you and teasing RTC.
But I request RTC authorities to keep a check on Conductors\' behaviour. If you give a note for taking a ticket, be prepared to forget the change, because you wont be getting it. If you insist upon it, you will be publicly insulted by the conductor, saying that you are a cheap fellow and worried about such a small change. They say they never have change.
If you have change and give exact amount for the ticket, then also they tease you saying that \"you must be must be minting the coins instead of the government\".
So, be careful and Welcome to Hyderabd.
Rana

RTC Bus Timetable

by Sai Kumar » Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:30 am

the RTC Bus Timetable is available at Central Bus Station at Koti and also at Jubilee Bustation at Secunderabad. You can also check at some local depo as well.
Sai Kumar

RTC Bus Timetable

by ravi » Sat Mar 30, 2002 12:30 am

don\'t be that rude Rana. I accept they are not that great, but much much better than any other cities transportation. You will love RTC if you have used any other citi\'s public transport.
ravi

RTC Bus Timetable

by Kedar » Sat Mar 30, 2002 12:30 am

Hi there,
Yes I agree that its not that bad, its definitely better than the other city\'s transportation.
services
Leave the RTC, enjoy other fantastic things that hyd\'bad offers......don\'t forget the Biryani and Irani chai.
Enjoy your stay.
Kedarr
Kedar

RTC Bus Timetable

by Rana » Sat Mar 30, 2002 12:30 am

I am not rude Ravi. Yeah RTC is better than many other transport agencies. But I still regret the way conductors started earning thru change business. That is rude and needs to be criticised. Whaddoyou say?
Rana

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!