Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Virus

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Virus

by Computer Virus » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:08 pm

Hi

I have P4 system on that i face a problem i opend the c:\ or d:\ that not opening perfectly,when i dobule clik its asking open with i think fully virus in my system please tell me how to clean it how to remove the virus please help me

With Regards

Raj
Computer Virus

Re: Virus

by Hello » Sat May 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi. You should do complete reinstallation. Repartition your hard drive install operating system and than than apply latest service pack and than install antivirus right away like avira ESET
Hello

by pavan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm

and if you want all the files on the disk...use some recovery tools before formatting the disk and partitioning.
pavan

by Deni » Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 pm

A complete reinstallation should solve the problem
Deni

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests