Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

SHIPPING/COURIER FROM INDIA TO USA

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

SHIPPING/COURIER FROM INDIA TO USA

by ZY » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:54 pm

I need some information on sending medicines from India to USA.pick up and packing included.can anybody provide some info.Thanks
ZY

Re: SHIPPING/COURIER FROM INDIA TO USA

by Imentor » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm

hey, for shipping products outside US,Viaddress is the best . I have been using them since many years. Their rates are much lower thanBongous, Vpost, Borderlinx .
I have had purchased several items online and shipped them to India by viaddress service only and the most important thing is, items are always received in perfect conditions.
2 years ago i had to buy a necklace for my mom and the liked one wasn't available here. so i bought it from eBay and shipped them through viaddreess. Necklace was reached in 3 days. they are really fast, reliable and trustworthy.
i would say, for international customers, it is must to have them. here is the link.
http://viaddress.com/
Also they have live chat support, so if you need any assistance, they are always ready to answer your queries.
Imentor

Re: SHIPPING/COURIER FROM INDIA TO USA

by One Dunia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Onedunia.com, a Hyderabad based International Courier Company, offers Low cost International courier services, Medicine courier services, Student University application services, Cheapest Courier Services Cheaper International Express Courier/ Parcel Services Rates Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia & around the World from your Doorstep with Free Pick up Facility. The Best Courier Services For International in Hyderabad. Call them on +91-9394123-624, 040-64542671 or visit: www.onedunia.com
One Dunia

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!