Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Really nice to see News Section

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Really nice to see News Section

by Siddiqui » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:30 am

I have been following fullhyd since 2003 and have seen some good changes all this years, i would suggest if fullhyd can bring only and only exclusive news from Hydereabad only specially from Old City area and specifically for urdu /hindi speaking real hyderabadis as you know our telugu speaking hyds have plenty of other sources for getting minute to minute in detail news from channels and websites but no good stuff for hyderabadis urdu speaking . So i really advice to give us all updated news and events going around hyderabad
Siddiqui

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests