Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

FREE Train-The-Trainer Sessions on Weekends!!

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

FREE Train-The-Trainer Sessions on Weekends!!

by Bhaskar Karampudi. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Dear all,

As we all know, there are a host of "Train-the-Trainer" programs being offered by a huge number of organizations across the country. But, often the credibility of the organization, the trainers and the program content is in question.

While there are a number of 'soft skills trainers' in the country today, it is a known fact that the effectiveness / methodology / approach and the presentation varies from trainer to trainer.

So, is there an established framework of training?

For example, if I were to conduct a workshop on Emotional Intelligence, the questions that often clutter my mind are:

a. What should be the duration of the workshop?
b. What should be the group size?
c. What should be the format and layout of the workshop?
d. What kind of ice-breaker should I use?
e. How do I prepare the session-plan for the workshop?
f. How do I choose the appropriate training methodology?
g. What are the training tools that I should deploy?
h. How should I do the briefing and de-briefing before and after an activity / game?
i. What kind of behavioral assessments should I use?

A couple of other questions that often bother a trainer are:

j. Should I be licensed / certified to be able to use an assessment (Ex: MBTI / DISC / 16PF - 24PF / KTS / TKi / FIRO - B / BELBIN / 360 / Saville / Gallop / Thomas / Harrisons, etc)
k. How should I position myself as a freelance trainer?
l. How should I price my services?
m. How to go about offering other services like Work Study - Job Study / TNA - TNI / Competency Assessment / ROI / Coaching & Mentoring, etc?

If you are serious about knowing answers to all such questions and more, what are you willing to pay for it in return?

Here is one opportunity for you to learn answers to all the above questions and everything else related to training, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is, take time out of your busy schedule EVERY SUNDAY, for about 3 - 4 hours!! It's as simple as that!!!!!

Interested, go here: http://www.meetup.com/TrainerBase-Hyderabad/

I have been conducting these "Train-The-Trainer" program sessions for free for over 4 years now: I am an Accredited MBTI Qualified Practitioner, a DISC Certified Behavioral Analyst and an MBA in HR, with over 20 years of industry experience!!

What are you waiting for?

Go here and embark on your journey................http://www.meetup.com/TrainerBase-Hyderabad/

Best of luck..

Bhaskar Karampudi.
Bhaskar Karampudi.

Return to Announcements