Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Can a boy wear women's dresses?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Can a boy wear women's dresses?

by Swarna » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:36 pm

Hi! If you are a matured girl you can understand me. I am a genetic male. I love to dress up like a girl and have fun. I have all the stuff of dressing. I just want the company of a girl who can help me in dressing up, and for long lasting friendship. You can see my photo in my profile. I will be grateful if any girl helps me (from Hyderabad).
<br>
<br>
So, anybody who is interested in this message please reply to me personally. Mail me at cdswarna@yahoo.com
Swarna

Can a boy wear women\'s dresses?

by Mayavi Morpheus » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:04 am

Are you just a transdresser, or are you a transexual? I think you should see a counsellor instead of posting messages on these boards.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus

by berkut » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:40 am

Dude! I think you are very confused about your sexuality. So, take Mayavi\'s advice and see someone.
<br>
<br>
Or is this your way of picking up women? Lol.
berkut

by SpOiLD_BrAt » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:18 pm

Hey! Swarna, if your problem is really genuine and not a way to pick up women, here are a few helpful hints. Cross dressing is usually a form of paraphilia that is known as Transvestitism that begins in childhood or adolescence and can continue throughout a person\'s adult life. It is most often chronic. You should also understand that most men that cross-dress are heterosexuals, so if you are sure you like women, you don\'t have to doubt your sexuality. Usually, this is most often expressed by young boys that are gender confused and although transvestitism is in no way harmful, if it starts to interfere with your daily life or you are not comfortable with it, you might want to see a therapist that can help you out. They have a few prescription medications and hormones that might be able to control such behavior (only if it\'s really serious). Or else you have nothing much to worry about, and don\'t let the fashion police get ya! P.
~ What lies behind us and what lies before us, Are small matters compared to what lies within us. ~
SpOiLD_BrAt

by JustaLittleUnwell » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:47 pm

In case you intend to dress like a woman/girl, please shave off any moustache/beard that you may currently have. I just couldn\'t bear the sight of some of our filmi heroes doing cross-dressing routines in their movies with their moustache/beard intact. What do they take their viewers for?
Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - John Lennon
JustaLittleUnwell

by sri » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:17 pm

Hi Swarna! I want to meet you. I will tell you in person.
sri

Re: Can a boy wear women's dresses?

by Kristy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:26 pm

I say NO! It is not normal! but todays all is imposible =)
I mean about girl + girl and boy + boy!
Im scary! what will be the next?
Kristy

by Metro Sexuals » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm

There are urban outfits that fits a boy and it is the common alternatives of gay people to unleash themselves. Nowadays, cross-dressing is not the talk of the town but what we call as "metro-sexuals." I strongly maintained that as of this moment, a boy wearing a girl's outfit doesn't count.
Metro Sexuals

by Liz » Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm

you can wear whatever you want at home, but i don't think people would understand you if you go outside...
Liz

by salinanekol » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

hello swarna. its such a nice i interested in it.
salinanekol

by santana » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:10 pm

It's nonsense to wear women's dresses!!! Are you a normal man? A normal man must be a real man, but not a man dressed like a woman. It sounds like you are a ....You know what I mean...
santana

by Tsoe » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 am

Personally I don't accept this, but you know, there's so many people doing more crazy things, so I would say -- live as you feel like and do whatever you like, since it does no harm to anyone.
Tsoe

by CarolineF » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:04 pm

I think you can do that unless you are not causing a heart attack to anyone else. Be careful, there are so many haters around.
CarolineF

by mao » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Well I suggest you do things that will make you happy. But be careful not to violate any socio-religious law or you may have your worst nightmares......
mao

by siddhant » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm

hey swarna,
dont listen to anyone just do you feel good...hopefully you will find wht you are looking for..
siddhant

by DawnLee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Some boys like to wear girls clothes because they are vibrant and colorful. But wearing them every time is not good.
DawnLee

by b Positive » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Whatever is your choice and comfort one must dress so .
Dont ask for permissions or worry for how you will look like .....
b Positive

Return to Human Relationships