Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Looking for cool Birthday Party locations in Hyderabad

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Looking for cool Birthday Party locations in Hyderabad

by Naresh » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 am

Hello,

We need some advice here. We are planning to celebrate our son's first birthday party in Hyderabad in Feb 2012 for about 250 people. We are trying not to celebrate in star hotels but like some exciting great location at affordable price.

We want this party to be one where both the kids and the adults can have equal fun while maintaining an upscale ambiance and feel. So I need the input and recommendations from people who have had parties in Hyderabad in the recent time. What's the trend like these days? Is theme based parties an in thing now? Can you guys recommend any event managers who can take care all the arrangements, including catering?

We want to host this party in an indoor/outdoor atmosphere. Somebody mentioned Jalavihar, Celebrations,......Durgam Cheruvu party zone as a good place for this. Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Any ideas, recommendations, advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Naresh

Re: Looking for cool Birthday Party locations in Hyderabad

by Varsha » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi Naresh
Please see http://creativeevents.blogspot.com/ for a list of over 70 event venues in Hyderabad with details like location , facilities provided , infrastructure , pricing etc . This blog is a chronicle of my ideas and experiences as an event manager in this city .
To answer your question about which are the popular venues where people can have their parties without spending a bomb at the five stars , here are my top choices :
1. The Tankbund Cruiser
2. The Zoo has a lovely bungalow and lawns that they do give permission to people for having their parties. But justifiably ,they are very strict about a lot of rules , like no loud music to disturb the animals , minimal vehicular pollution etc
3.Moksh - for the view of Tank Bund ; Taj Deccan and Taj Banjara- for the lawns (somewhat Value for money ) ,Marriott Pearl Lawns- lovely ambience and great food though a little expensive are some of the traditional hotel choices
4. Other non traditional venues - Farmhouses or gated community club houses for the freedom of space ; coffee shops for the smaller chic parties ; resorts like Leonia or Pragati Resorts for a full day experience and the parks like Sanjeeviah Park , Durgam Cheruvu or NTR Gardens for open air ambience

Themes are definitely in ! The newer ones are :

1.Tintin -based on the latest movie . It's an action packed theme , true to the movie with a treasure hunt chase across continents for Red Rackham's treasure.
2.Toy Story- we can recreate the much loved Buzz Lightyear and his space ship ; Woody and Jessy ; Mr and Mrs Potato Head in this colourful theme with a lot of activities with plenty of toys . The goody bags could have Cowboy Hats and toy spaceships .
3.Kung Fu Panda- an Oriental theme with paper lanterns , Po , Tigress , Mantis , Viper , Monkey and Master Shifu come to life in this vibrant theme . The activities could be centred around a Chopsticks game ,A Pings Noodle Shop Memory Game , Chinese Fortune Cookies and the goody bags could have paper fans , Chopsticks etc
4.Mario- Super Nintendo- A colourful theme based on the video game , the activities could include group action based games and treasure hunts
5.Baby Animals- A charming theme with baby animals in a menagerie ; this theme can come to life with a lot of animal based games like "Guess the animal" ; a Barnyard Hunt; Needle in the Haystack etc can entertain both the adults and the kids
6.Inter Galactic theme - with a lot of stars and planets and a smiling moon with the baby's face!

As for event managers , you can reach me at 9885956728 or at creative.events.india@gmail.com and I'll be glad to help you plan this party .
Varsha

by Adiseshavarma » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

:D
Hi sir,
Just give me your budget and your location where you stay, So that i will name a place where you and your family can make functions in every event.

Adi
Manager,
Country Club India Ltd.
Hyderabad. 9949259549
Adiseshavarma

by Event Organizer » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Hai Sir,
We organize all scale of events in hyderabad. Please forward me your details so that i can contact you for more details about the venue.

Thanks
Karan
ikey.tech@gmail.com
Event Organizer

by Anu » Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Hello Naresh, where did you celebrate the party in the end? We are also planning a birthday party in October and would love ideas on venue costs etc!Thanks
Anu

by Naveen » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Wanted to share an awesome place that I found @ best deal parties ideal for 30 -45 people including kids - kidihou chidren's museum in whitefields, kondapur. They rent out a huge room with very unique furniture and superb play areas like a grocery store for kids and ball a coaster.our children had a wonderful time there and the Best part was they arranged everything from birth day cakes, food and give us a hassle-free party @ 15k . and they got free parking TOO!
Naveen

by swathi » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

helllo sir i want to celebrate my son's 1st birthday will u help mee.. our budget near to 50,000 k
swathi

by Bhanu Prasad » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:14 pm

yes, sir we can celebrate the birthday party for 120 members at your premises with stage food, entertainments all things can be included and we can make your son's first birthday memorable. Please get back to me 9966990682
Bhanu Prasad

Pampered Kidz cool Birthday Party location in Hyderabad

by Pampered Kidz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Pampered Kidz is the ultimate party destination for kids.It is located in Filmnagar, Hyderabad.For organising kids birthday parties at pampered kidz Hyderabad contact 810 605 8203. http://www.pamperedkidz.in
Pampered Kidz

by TSR Swimming pool - pool side party » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Recently we celebrated our sons first bday party in tsr swimming pool . the pool ambience was very good and excellent .price is also affordable.can accomodate up to max of 150-200 i say.for details goto tsrpool.com
TSR Swimming pool - pool side party

by Janaki » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Hey- I recently celebrated my daughters 2nd birthday at Kidihou Children's Museum. I was blown away by their service, attention to detail and planning. We had 80 guests in total opted for a pizza party and the kids had a great time painting, exploring the different exhibits there. The kids did not want to leave. We were so happy that the party was a hit.
I enrolled my kids for their summer Kidicamp this year which starts on April 21st.

I am really glad we have such a fun and pure creativity based center for kids at our Hyderabad.

Janaki
Janaki

by Kiran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:55 am

Please refer to this thread for kids birthday party venues for Hyderabad.
Kiran

by Destiny Caterers » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Contact Destiny Caterers in Hyderabad for all events like birthday parties http://www.destinycateringservices.in
Destiny Caterers

by Ramesh » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Pampered Kidz is the ultimate kids birthday party zone located in Filmnagar, Jubilee hills,Hyderabad.It has a kids play area and music,movie screening , food, games with several cars etc for children and everything else needed for a fun filled birthday party.For more information visit http://www.pamperedkidz.in or call 7731040404
Ramesh

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!