Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Best Astrologer in Hyderabad

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Best Astrologer in Hyderabad

by manasa » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 pm

I am in need of an astrologer in Hyderabad. I had a problem in my love life, and want to solve my problem. So if any reference you have , please let me know.
manasa

Re: WANT TO CONSULT BEST ASTROLOGER IN HYDERABAD

by Rajasekhar A » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 am

Rajasekhar A

Re: WANT TO CONSULT BEST ASTROLOGER IN HYDERABAD

by mani » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

I am Mani from Hyderabad. I am a retired govt. employee and i am doing P.G. in Astrology from Telugu University. My hobby is consulting astrologers and to find the truth in this science.

I have traveled wide across India and consulted best astrologers. In our city too,we have astrologers who are worth enough. Among them , I suggest you , Sri Shastry Garu , shiridi sai upasakulu from Hyderabad. He was in this field for many years probably for 25-27, since i first met him in 1985 at DilsukhNagar.

There are many , but Shastry Garu was unique by his way and the solution oriented analysis to our problem was very beneficial for us. He was well educated , well mannered with dignified personification. Upon consulting , he patiently listens to our problem and come up with the best possible solution. This is what the astrologer was meant for , and we rarely find this quality in astrologers .

If you have any problem in Loveaffair / husband-wife / marriage you may consult Shastry Garu . His contact number 86 88 53 47 43

I hope you find an answer to your question
mani

Re: Best Astrologer in Hyderabad

by omkar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 am

Do you have problems like love failure, marriage, husband –wife disputes, Ok ! No need to worry.
Problems are like tests by God
Able to withstand and facing the problem confidently in life is important.
Here comes the need of an astrologer, who patiently listens to your problem and come up with the best possible solution.
This is what exactly an astrologer was meant for
And if you want to consult an astrologer well educated and well experienced in this field , then call to 09396975927 or 09000992685
ASTROLOGY GUIDES YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR HIGHEST PURPOSE IN LIFE.
omkar

by virendra » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 pm

I prefer pandit R M Shastry
WWW.astrokojob.com
04032456754, 9397887678, 9000992435
virendra

by sirisha » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 am

Yes, astrologer sairam shastry garu is best astrologer in hyderabad.i went to so many astrologers to solve my love problem. but all will take money and does'nt do any work. but shastry garu will listen to the problem very carefully and come up with best solution. but it's my humble request that please listen to the guruji's words. at first i didn't listen to his words and now iam suffering so much and repending for that. so please iam telling to everyone who wants solve their problems, please go to shastry garu and you will have 100% result.
sirisha

by kiran » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 pm

there are many almost 746 astrologers in hyderabad. Among them I notified some of them are best. Here are the details
1) pandit DNK Shastry, Ameerpet - 99345 02267
2) Mohan rao K p Astrologer
3) Dr Harish Krishna prasad certified by Indian astrologers association
4) Manohar Joshi 040 6678 6786
5) abdul khan lal kitab expert 96765 32321
kiran

by sanhita » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Astrologers are many in numbers in city. You can check for your self. All of them are highly honored and certified astrologers. You can meet them with 100% confidence.
1) P.V.B. Subhramanyam -ameerpet- 9000789678
2) M.V.K. Ramakrishna Murthy secundrabad- 040 27453210
3) Pandit M.r.v. Shastry- malakpet 0406466 5665
4) Adi narayan Rao - Dilsukh nagar- 9849252267
5) Sri Narayan Shastry- Khairathabad- 040 6645 7868
sanhita

by uiu mix » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am

wait till time comes to solve ur problem
uiu mix

by kiram sujatha » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 am

the astrologer kiram sujatha is good astrologer
plot no 114-4-23/b
next to lotus lap high school'',
More super market street left side
nanakramguda, 04024034333
fees 1000 per head
kiram sujatha

by Ranganna » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:37 pm

I worked as assistant for pedd siddhati garu in the period 1993 -95. he is really good human being, so sad we lost him
Ranganna

by Srusti » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

i have 12th house venus (retro) and sun in Libra

saturn in scorpio rising

venus also rules 7th house (spouse)

moon in leo (& just got out of the sadesati!)

venus antardasha going on..will be followed by sun antardasha!
----

In short, 12th house is in utmost control of my life... Saturn helped (with punishments)

i m born on 22.04.1962, saturday at 02.57 am in mumbai, in my horoscope moon is alone, there is no planet before or after moon, all planets are positioned in 12th house from its owned house, jupiter is in between mars n saturn,
my entire life is full of worries of job n money,feel like becoming
I have Rahu in the 12 house and 12th house lord saturn"s 71/2 is
running at present.also Rahu dasa,rahu bhukthi.
Srusti

by pravenna sripada pojula » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:44 pm

pravenna sripada pojyula - MA astrology holder from Potti sree ramulu telugu university, Nampally, Hyderabad with 79.5 percentage.
Astrology report manual - 200
detto detto computer - 100
match making - 500
muhurtham - 500
Lucky name , number, advice - 1000
vasthu advice - 1000
Lottery advice - 1000

contact
pravenna sripada pojyula, MA astrology
h -no b810, near ushodaya super market, Litttle buds school backside,
Ashoka nagar main road
ECIL road, Hyderabad.
pravenna sripada pojula

by pushpa » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am

Dr. Symala Devii is good astro cum numerologist.
Add :- 205B, 101-12-54, Padmapryia apartments, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
landline:- 040 24027322
You can write a letter to her and get horoscope reading.
pushpa

by Radhi » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:57 pm

sandhya lakshmi is an AMAZING astrologer and will be my personal astrologer from now on. I have some knowledge of astrology and have done my chart several times, but I really needed some guidance - an impersonal look as to what transits are coming up in my life. she gave me a very clear but in depth reading that renewed my confidence...even going as far as as to how other planetary bodies influence me rah u sani ketu)! Whereas most astrology is terribly afraid of Saturn and usually pronounce doomand gloom, she was the first one to show me the gifts that saturn provides and gave me the faith and confidence to look to the future!
I am going through my Saturn Return and was looking for an astrologer. So what else do I do than ask my clients and friends. I had 2 people recommend Jamie so that was easy and called and made appointment with her and she was very quick at a response and keeping you informed about your appointment.
It was great going to see her and really getting an insight on yourself and realizing how it all makes sense and is very good at explaining and not going over my head. After that visit I returned and talked about my next career move.

Call her...I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Address
101 - 12- 1534/b, Vijay nagar colony, Masab tank, Hyderabad
Radhi

by sri vidya » Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 am

One and only Genuine and Genius Astrologer Numerologist Dr. Adibhatla Chandrasekhra Siddhanti confidently any body can approach him for sincere services
Chanduastronumero@gmail.com
sri vidya

by Swaroop » Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 am

Hi

Please tell about my future ? Am facing tough time now in my life. I came to Hyd in 2012 Being an engineering graduate, i don't get suitable job till now. Am facing lot of problems in my house too due to financial crisis. One astrologer suggested me to do rahu- ketu parihaam for four weeks. Unfortunately i middle drop the process and i forgot it. I felt too bad like doing so. Please suggest me how to do the process or any good astrologer to tell it again

Thank you
Swaroop

by akil » Tue May 13, 2014 11:39 am

This one i get from one good astrologer in hyderabad.

On Saturday...Take One black cloth, put One cocunet (jatawala) + 100 gm barley +100 gm Black Uard + black seasam seeds + 1 Nail
Flow the above all in flowing water in canal .
This will help in reducing problems from Saturn ,Rahu, Ketu and problems f
2.Take a cocunet(jatawala) and red cloth. Rotate clockwise seven times on your head and offer the same to Lord Hanuman on Tuesday. This will help in warding off your fever ,obstructions due to Najar dosh
3. On saturday, take one dry coconut, cut from the top, fill in raw sugar (khand bura) alongwith some dryfruits shut it . Make a one feet pit under beetel tree(peepal), place the dry coconut in the pit and fill it with earthen dust. Pray to god to remove your problems.
While coming back do not look back, even if someone calls you.
4. FOR GETTING MONEY...friday go to Laxmi temple with 1.25 meter white and Pink cloth+ One jatawala coconut + 1.25 kg rice + curd + white sweets. Offer the above all the things to goddess Laxmi and pray to Laxmi goddess ( veenues planet) for helping you in getting Money.
Then lit a small lamp with white ghee and caffor .
5. SERIOUS TROUBLE..... Take two coconuts, wrap one coconut in red cloth and offer to Durga Mata( planet mercury), offer green or red flowers + sweets to Goddess Durga. lit small caffoor in front of goddess Durga, break second coconut in front of goddess and offer the same with Chanting Mantra :::::"Huumm Faatt"
akil

by Takeitesy » Sat May 24, 2014 8:45 am

Radhi- Can i know the contact number for Sandhya lakshmi.
Takeitesy

by sravani » Sun May 25, 2014 10:43 am

Hi akil

what are the remedies if we don't find the things you mentioned .

did the thing should be done exactly in the same way as you said ? did they work well
sravani

by priya » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Radhi

Can you pls share contact details or email id of dr sandhya lakshmi.
priya

by sunithapriya » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Sandhyalakshmi is fraud waste astrologer.
time waste, all unnecessary things told.
I have done all paharams but no result till now
Her number 998945004
sunithapriya

by Aditisharma » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm

The best Astrologer in HYD is Pavan Kaushik, warmly known as Pavan Guru Ji is a spiritual guru and astrologer from India who embodies the universal truths of the great spiritual masters of India, who believes in all religions. He is a visionary, humanitarian and a peace preacher. He has achieved Siddhi in the art of Horoscopes, Kundalis, Vaastu, and Future Predictions.
His astrological predictions are recognized worldwide gathering immense followership.You can also ask your own question. For every question, Guruji will give an answer, and also suggest a remedy if required in your particular case.
For More Info Visit:http://astrologer.pavanguruji.com/
Aditisharma

by Dr.Sharma » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi..From my personal experience I think Riya is a very good astrologer. She has solved many of my problems both professional and personal. Very genuine and worthy lady I've ever seen. Most of my depressions and sorrows are vanished by her help and remedies. I still consult her for all my problems till today. Her mail id is riya.thomas88@yahoo.co.in. Hope this helps.
Dr.Sharma

by Surya » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:38 am

Hi everyone. Please note that the address of Dr. Sandhya Lakhsmi Garu given by Radhi and phone number given by Sunitha Priya on this page is incorrect. She never stayed or had her office at Vijayanagar colony. She never used the phone number given by Sunitha Priya. These people are misleading and misguiding everyone towards fake astrologers .
Let me remind everyone that Sandhya Lakshmi garu isn't a person who practices astrology for commercial purposes. She does practice astrology for the good of the subject and the good of everyone.
There are people out there using her name for the wrong reasons and wrong purposes . Don't believe these people and beware of such people who are using her name for the wrong reasons. If you find such persons you can complaint against them.
She has been using this number ( 9296559989 ) from the beginning. For more details check this you tube link about her .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yyqeHrifz8
Surya

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!