Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

looking for old friends

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

looking for old friends

by hina » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

Looking for school friends from Stanley Girl\'s High School,batch of 1980.The last names I don\'t remember for some of them but the list goes like this Padma,Srilatha,Sanjogita,ShamshaBano,Syeda Pyarali,Syeda kareemunnisa,Tanveer fatima,Zeenath Bano,Sunita R ,Geeta R,Farhath Muzaffar,Talath Muzaffar,Sunita Devi,Reshma,Preeti,Sudha Vepa,Safia Zynab,Nusratunnisa Begum,Fatima Begum,Anjum Yasmeen,Angela Egbert,Geeta S,Sunita Devi,Uma,Vandana Alnay,Mazherunissa Begum,Revathi Pandey,Rana Faridi,Zareena Begum,Nadia.My name was Husna mushtaq in school.I\'m here in the US and would love to here from you.
hina

looking for old friends

by sayera » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:30 am

salam i am a student of stanley too . left india in 78 looking for my friend mahanoor from hyd (malapally) if someone can help me find her email me please thanks sayera p in richmond
sayera

looking for old friends

by Anuradha » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

I\'m a student of stanley 88 batch (Section H). I\'m in touch with some of my school friends but there are so many school friends i haven\'t spoken with in years. It would be exciting if anyone see this message and recognize me and contach me. Some friends names i can remember .. Pranathi, Chandan Latha , Sandhya, Gayathri, Shalini, Aruna....
Anuradha

looking for old friends

by Syed Ehtram Ali » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

W.S. W.R.B. Dear Sister Husna Mushtaq: How r u this fine morning? I am residing in the Eastern Province of KSA (Dhahran). If u had visited while u were in Jeddah, then u shud know that it has changed a lot over these years. Now it looks more or less like one of the states of US. Yes u r right my other good half is from Hyd and her name is Talath Jahan Yasmin (Jasmine I call her). We are happy and content with our lifes alhamdolillah. She and sons will be coming soon for summer over here. Which part of US you are in and how is it after 9-11. I hear lot of discrimina- tory behaviour cropped up even in the minds of govt. officials. Muslims are victims of hatred and distrust all over US! How r u people coping up with that kind of situation? My direct email is seali@kfupm.edu.sa
Syed Ehtram Ali

whereabouts of Mahnoor

by Fazil » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:52 am

Sister Sarah,

well if you are looking for Mahnoor Nawaz of Mallepally student of Stanley right now she is residing with her family in Banjara hills with 2 daughters & 1 son Alhamdulillah they are good. well she dont have access to email. Inshallah will pass on your msg to her. Mahnoor Bagi is my eldest sis, if i am not wrong your full name is sarah parveen. you can reply me back at wnfazil@hotmail.com
Fazil

hi! Hina

by sudha vepa » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:10 am

Hi! Hina
How are you? I happened to come across your message in the morning. My email id is sudhavepa@gmail.com. Please keep in touch. Its been so long.
Sudha
[/b]
sudha vepa

by Akshay » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:19 am

My Sister Triveni passed her Xth out of stanley in 1986. I remember she used to have sirisha as her friend. We were in malakpet at that time. will be glad to refer her to this board if any of you know her.

All the best in your quest.
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)
Akshay

Re: looking for old friends

by sfatima » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 am

i m from stanley (1993 batch) president , looking for my teacher mrs vasanthi seshasai n my friends including arshiya khan n others......
sfatima

by Rizwana » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi , i am from 1979 batch, from Stanley Girls high School, abids. Looking for my class mates from sec A.
Rizwana

by Sameer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 am

Abba Aunti bohut poorani baat hogayi...1979 batch, boletoh...

keep hunting, who knows you might get your class mate here.

All the best.

Sameer
Sameer

by 2001 Batch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:18 pm

hi am Deepthi.i left school in 96 bt untill my passout batch is 2001..and my friends are deepali.shirisha,afshan,avanthi,gayatri,reena,seema,shwethambari,sharada,neha,sameera,maria,shazia,priyanka,komal,amarjeet,tanuja,sowmaya,ramaya,harshiya,kausar,hafsa,aditi,kavya,sana,preeti,haleema..please if any1 knows about dem let me knw...hope 2 c dem soon :)
2001 Batch

by syeda » Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 am

i am from stanley too. 1982 batch from sec A. any body please write me contact number
syeda

by hello alll » Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm

hello girls reach me on mahender329@gmail.com
hello alll

by any » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:18 am

i self rabi,i search frnds old or batch from 1980.
any

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends