Tuesday, 19 March 2024 »  Login
in

Women's Wigs

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Women's Wigs

by Hairassed » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:16 am

Anyone know where good quality wigs for women are available in Hyderabad & what are the costs?
Hairassed

Re: Women's Wigs

by ShayneThill » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I like the European Style Wigs the most. The human wigs maybe about $150 while Synthetic Wigs only cost $30.
ShayneThill

Re: Women's Wigs

by YoungKossen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a black straight wig and it is perfect.
YoungKossen

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!